X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBOT shoot in Wellington

Yall make it if you can
    Attached Files

I'm planning on it. I wanted to go last year but something came up.

Comment

We will be there it is a great shoot

Comment

Bring your flu flu arrows as we are hosting the first annual trad only dove hunt. This ought to be fun.

Comment

made up some with homemade
          bird points. ought to be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by garfish View Post
            made up some with homemade
            bird points. ought to be interesting.
            I'm having trouble finding time to build arrows with hunting season and the shoot coming up. My farming is getting in the way of my fun. LOL

Comment

Just reminding everyone, We are having a trad only dove hunt. Come shoot with us!!!

Comment

Hope this cold front coming Friday doesn't push the dove out. suppose to be a low of 50 here Friday. If it does maybe a new batch will be here Saturday from Kansas.

Comment

hope ya'll had a good time, neetz is heal'n and i'm work'n... shoot stright and drive carefull,
                  oh AND 2 WEEKS TO THE OPENER

Comment

this was a great shoot. the weather turned out near perfect.
                    little cool early, but got up to
                    low 70's sat. I left early Sunday
                    but it looked like it would be more
                    of the same. The course was real
                    good. lots of interesting and
                    challenging shots.

Comment

how'd the dove hunt go??

Comment

It was a blast Shiloh! lots of birds and shots. Nobody killed one but Todd Smith did hit one. He took a photo of his arrow with a pile of feathers. Wished you'd made it over. We sold like 230 cards. Great turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                          hope ya'll had a good time, neetz is heal'n and i'm work'n... shoot stright and drive carefull,
                          oh AND 2 WEEKS TO THE OPENER
                          Hate you and Neetz couldn't make it. Hope she's healing well. Maybe next year.

Comment

I would like to thank all the shooters who came and made our shoot a huge success. I heard nothing but compliments about the course and shoot. Special thanks to all our sponsors!!! We could not have a shoot like this without them. Again thanks to Lonnie Dye, Bill Foreman (Great Plains Archery), Mike Baker, Timber Creek Archery Club, Rolling Plains Archery Club, Bawcom Farm Supply, Bartletts Ace Hardware, West Texas Adventures, Jimmy Green, Panhandle Archery, Mike's Archery, Charles Sinclar, Smoking T's BBQ, and Sportsman's Headquarters. I hope I didn't miss one of our sponsor's!!! Thanks gain to all that came and shot, I know several drove a good ways.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who helped put this shoot on and BIG thanks to Durk for putting us up. Had a blast and the dove shoot was great, horribly unproductive but fun none the less. Next year we need to get there a little earlier and put some thought into our setup. Maybe a little practice might not hurt either...

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X