Puncher51 Photography Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macoop View Post
    Awesome photos man. What a thrill to get that close and also come away with some photos that will make some great prints. Please post camera/ lens details.
    Thank you sir. These shots were taken with a Canon 70D and a Tamron 150-600 lens.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Very nice.

Now quit holding out. You're bound to have more.
      Thank you sir, I probably have one or two more I'll post of these rams. I'll try to get to it tonight if I have the time.

Comment

Awesome pics

Comment

Here's my favorite shot of the week. I'm not sure if it's any better than the others, but it stood out the most to me. I hope you enjoy!! I'll probably move on to another animal to share from the trip after this one.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice.

Comment

All the pics are awesome!! Thank you for sharing!! I really like the second one with the lone ram.

Comment

Wow! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great shots!

Comment

I have been on fence on that lenses - no longer on fence. Great shots!

Comment

Originally posted by gdawg View Post
                      I have been on fence on that lenses - no longer on fence. Great shots!
                      Before I bought mine I used the search function on this site in the photography section. Seeing what folks could do with it is what sold me. It is by no means perfect, it has its limitations, but I love mine.

Comment

Great shots.

Please keep it up!
                        Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Incredible! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Well... I found another picture I like. Last night I was going through them one more time and found this one. It may be my favorite of them all, except I cut his dang front hooves off in my rush taking pictures. Dang it! Now I can officially move on from the Bighorns.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Great shots, and thank you for sharing.

I hate it when I cut something off without realizing it due to rushing and excitement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Moving on from the Bighorns:
                                While we were out west we ran into all sorts of wildlife. The one I was not prepared for was the Whitetail deer. I know there are some out in the Trans Pecos, but I was not prepared for the amount me saw. Also, the quality of the bucks amazed me. We saw this old warrior three times in four days. The first day he was all intact with no breaks. The last day he looked like this. He also had a bloodshot eye and was gored twice in the neck. The Whitetail rut was over, but the Mule Deer rut was in full swing. He was extremely thirsty and almost walked right to us so that he could drink from this trough.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X