Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Know this OP has come up before, but I recently changed my Avatar pic to honor my military son in harm's way again. I have an inquisitive personality, so I always wonder what YOUR pic means, if anything special to you, on the GS.

Just curious and looking forward to reading what YOUR pic really means to you?

Here's Jake...Pop's thinking about you as always....(By the way, know several of you like updates on my Son...I recently asked him, by text, if he had seen any Bad Guys where he is deployed? He responded...."target rich Pop."
    Attached Files

Mine is my kid when he was about 8. Have not change it for years

Comment

Mine is currently a pic of a recent chandelier I built. Antler art side gig and sponsorship I do here.

Comment

Mine is me with a nice buck I killed 2 years ago.

Comment

Mine was too much miller lite and peer pressure at the local rodeo when i was 17

Comment

Support for the thin blue line

Comment

Green timber duck hunt in AR from when my wife and I lived in Stuttgart. One of the best duck hunts I've been on.

Comment

Mine is a buck I saw last weekend @ 20 yards

Comment

Me and my lovely wife of 20 years!

Comment

Wedding day for me.

Comment

Love 'em...keep it up...a great way to learn about our fellow GS members even if we never meet in person!

Comment

My Son's first deer at age 9.

Comment

A admin called me a hypocrit for something I said when I had my "w7f" (7 is in place of a t) A&M avatar following our UCLA blunder and deleted my previous avatar pic so I just downloaded the standard "no pic chosen" pic

Will probably change it sooner or later
                          Last edited by 150class; 10-26-2017, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Mine’s a 140” 8pt I killed opening weekend. It’s a Bucket list deer to me.

Comment

Mine's my first shark I caught, which coincidentally was the first time I took my newborn son to the beach for some surf fishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X