Ford 150 has gone crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford 150 has gone crazy

I have a King Ranch F150 with 29,000 miles on it.

Started having issues with the Sync/Bluetooth/radio. The bluetooth would cut my phone off randomly. Finally this weekend the whole thing quit - will not sync. Radio will not work. The entire system has gone haywire. I am taking to dealer Wednesday to hopefully be repaired - anyone else had these problems??

It has been hacked!!!

Not sure what is is but it sounded good

Comment

That's a little strange. My 2011's Bluetooth just started acting up this morning, it's been 100% reliable since it was new. Please let us know if it's more than just a coincidence.

Comment

I would be at the dealership tomorrow am I siting for them to open I need my music

Comment

yeah drove 4 hours to and back from lease this weekend with nothing - listened to my Iphone in the truck - not good

Comment

YES...same problem with my 2013 King Ranch. It ended up being a "something or so" I can't remember located in the base of the steering wheel. My buttons on the wheel went nuts and very similar to your description. They had my truck for a WEEK as the component had to be ordered, or so they say. Works great now..happened about a year ago. Fully covered by Ford so may even be a recall issue? They said it was rare to happen??

Comment

Had that problem with a 2014 F250. They did a reset on the radio & it worked fine after that.

Comment

Had a similar problem in my F150 yesterday and again this morning. I would make a call or someone would call me and as soon as the phone picked up, the Bluetooth would hang up the call. Didn’t have this issue though when I drove home this evening...go figure.

Comment

Disconnect the battery for a few minutes and let it do a reset. Try that first. Good luck.

Comment

No problems on my 14 F150.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas660 View Post
                      Had that problem with a 2014 F250. They did a reset on the radio & it worked fine after that.
                      I have done multiple resets with no luck - works for about 5 minutes then acts up again

Comment

My 2016 King Ranch has been doing the same thing for a few weeks now. I just haven't had time to take it into the dealership. I have tried a master reset 5 different times and disconnected the battery twice, and unplugged the fuse multiple times. Nothing will fix it.

Mine started dropping calls. Now it won't even connect to my phone, the GPS shows me miles from where I actually am, and it constantly freezes when adjusting temp/volume. My radio still works though.

I just need some time to drop it off

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                          My 2016 King Ranch has been doing the same thing for a few weeks now. I just haven't had time to take it into the dealership. I have tried a master reset 5 different times and disconnected the battery twice, and unplugged the fuse multiple times. Nothing will fix it.

Mine started dropping calls. Now it won't even connect to my phone, the GPS shows me miles from where I actually am, and it constantly freezes when adjusting temp/volume. My radio still works though.

I just need some time to drop it off
                          my guess is that this is a common problem with Ford and they are riding it out

Comment

No problem with my 2001 xlt f150... radio works fine

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                              my guess is that this is a common problem with Ford and they are riding it out
                              Let me know if you find anything out. I literally have no idea when I will have time to take mine in. Not anything in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                              X