Glen's BarBQue Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to bring this back to the top.
    With BBQ season here, you gotta try this recipe.
    Awesome Glen. Made some last year and got many complements. Gotta make another batch shortly.

Comment

this bbq sauce is some good stuff....... i make a batch about every month my son eats it with everything. bbqing a whole goat and pig this weekend for a b-day party and serving some of this stuff up yum yum

Comment

Thanks Glen,
        I don't have a recipe for BBQ sauce, always bought store stuff.

Comment

That was some awesome sauce Glen thanks

Comment

I made up a batch today and it was great, Thanks!

Comment

I need to cook some brisquet this next week and I'm going to give it a try. Sounds really good.

Comment

made some and tried it on some buffalo ribs on the grill. absolutely a first rate recipe and highly recomended. thanks for sharing it

Comment

Now that sounds like some good sauce to me! I wonder if it would be any good on beaver? lol

I have a few racks of ribs thawing, I'm going to try this sauce on it.

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

I use this exact recipe. It's very good, but I use Red wine Vinegar. Don't know how big a difference it makes over regular vinegar, but I've never had any complaints either!

Comment

Can't wait to give it a shot.

Comment

made some today, i used red wine Vinegar and montreal steak seasoning in mine and it was good stuff. might try to kick it up and little more with some kind of heat next time

Comment

I tried this recipe two days ago, and it is very good. I changed a few things to our families tastes but it was basically the same. I'm not a fan of liquid smoke, so that was omitted, and I cut back a little on the mollases. I used more garlic, and added some red hot sauce, and some red pepper.

Cooked these for about 4 hrs on low heat. One slab I cooked with just rub for my wife, and mother.

Second slab I soaked with Glen's sauce for my son and I. There wasn't any of them left when the two of us were done!!!!! Thanks for the recipe!

Comment

I made pork ribs with this sauce this last weekend. They were outstanding!

Thanks

Comment

I'm getting hungry

Comment

Working...
                                X