EBay Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EBay Coupon

Celebrate Father's Day and get you something! 20% off everything!!!!!! I'm afraid this one is going to cost me!
    Attached Files

Maximum is $100 off it seems.... I put a miller multimatic 215 in my cart and applied the coupon and it only took 100 off. It’s a 1500 machine

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      Maximum is $100 off it seems.... I put a miller multimatic 215 in my cart and applied the coupon and it only took 100 off. It’s a 1500 machine
      That’s been their usual cap with these lately so sounds right

Comment

Really wish it wasn’t capped... lol

Comment

So I'm a little confused on this one. Is the discount only available on specific eBay stores? Can you use the code on a regular eBay auction item?

Comment

Thank you sir. I have a lot of truck parts to purchase

Comment

Yep just used it this morning to get me an extra pair of boat speakers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                So I'm a little confused on this one. Is the discount only available on specific eBay stores? Can you use the code on a regular eBay auction item?
                Site wide except for currency, gift cards etc.

I saved $100 on a new Wilton 1765

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  I'm confused as well. Does ebay eat the discount, or is the seller forced to take 20% less than their listing price, or...???

Comment

Cool! father's day gift - just picked up two pack of the Makita 18V 5.0 amp/hr batteries for $100 after the coupon ($220 + tax at Home Depot).

Comment

Took full advantage of that one! Thanks man!

Comment

Thanks for posting, just saved $80 on my FIL's birthday gift.

Might need another covert cam with this coupon

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Sweet thanks for the heads up! Got a new GoPro!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                              I'm confused as well. Does ebay eat the discount, or is the seller forced to take 20% less than their listing price, or...???
                              We have an eBay store and we do not have to take less than the listing amount today so I assume eBay is just eating the difference. Considering that they take 7-10% in fees on most items then that means that eBay is losing a lot of money today. Based on eBay sales volume I believe they will lose over $11 million on this one sale today.

Comment

Working...
                              X