X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TY, I will

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
      Who do you see to get HCG??? PM if ya don't want to make it public.
      HCG also aids in preventing and will reverse testicle atrophy.

Comment

Originally posted by goosedog View Post
        I take a 10cc shot every Monday been doing it for 3 years now. My T level was at 200 before the shots now im at 1100 almost every check up. when I was doing crossfit I bulked up fast, if I miss a week without a shot I fill real sluggish.
        10cc? Dang man. That's a lot to push lol

Comment

Originally posted by goosedog View Post
          I take a 10cc shot every Monday been doing it for 3 years now. My T level was at 200 before the shots now im at 1100 almost every check up. when I was doing crossfit I bulked up fast, if I miss a week without a shot I fill real sluggish.
          Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
          10cc? Dang man. That's a lot to push lol
          Ummm yeah. Needs to be split into multiple locations, not all in one! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

I have been on it the last 6 or seven yrs with weekly injections. Was around 350. Now I run 750-800. I was exhausted all the time before. I feel much better now. The doctors are like anything else. You have to shop around. I recently moved and it took me about 3 drs to find a good one

I wouldn't hesitate to try it. My insurance covers almost all. I spend about $20 a month

Rick

Comment

I used it for 2 weeks. About went broke giving ladies one dollar bills.

Comment

Curious if anyone here has had a Doc prescribed based off of symptoms and with a low normal? ie 550 and just feeling crappy and all the other symptoms, everything else anatomy wise is normal as well

Comment

My level was 253. He is putting me on .5ml injection a week and will test from there. What needle do y'all use? Not to sure about this self injection stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                    HCG also aids in preventing and will reverse testicle atrophy.
                    I'm aware, which is why I was asking.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                      My level was 253. He is putting me on .5ml injection a week and will test from there. What needle do y'all use? Not to sure about this self injection stuff.

22G 1 1/2 (0.7mm x 40mm)

Comment

I'm 43.... My first test was 181 and my second test was 206.... Free was nil......Needless to say they started me low... 140mg per week(Shot) for 6 weeks. then 160mg per week for 6 weeks the 190mg per week for 6 weeks now I'm at 200mg per week... This is to mitigate the side effects normally found with too much too fast....(Estrogen, Blood Thickness and acne)

I have never felt better! I can honestly say that if I would have done this in my 30's I would have never gained the 60 lbs that caused me several health issues and 10's of thousand of dollars worth of treatments.

Do not let your PCP start injecting a ton in you all at once.... My Euro made this clear this is why people typically do not stick with it. My Weight is now 190lbs with 10% body fat and I do not feel like the world is passing me by anylonger.

LWR2

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                          Curious if anyone here has had a Doc prescribed based off of symptoms and with a low normal? ie 550 and just feeling crappy and all the other symptoms, everything else anatomy wise is normal as well
                          Have him check Thyroid.....

LWR2

Comment

Thanks!
                            Originally posted by .270 View Post
                            22G 1 1/2 (0.7mm x 40mm)
                            I've read where some people add weekly B12 injection with the testosterone. Has anyone tried that?

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                              Thanks!

I've read where some people add weekly B12 injection with the testosterone. Has anyone tried that?

I do B12 with a fat burner every week. I also do magnesium. Makes me feel great!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                                I do B12 with a fat burner every week. I also do magnesium. Makes me feel great!
                                You doing the LIPO C???

LWR2

Comment

Working...
                                X