This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Ok so out of those two which is a real person?

Courtney... we assume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I surely hope that TBH shares this with local and federal authorities,
      This Ponzi Scheme appears to have people on here that gave there emails and possible other info

Comment

Goodness, the generosity and kindness of the people on this site never cease to amaze me.

At the other end of the spectrum, I’m disheartened that this type of thing would happen here. Someone definitely needs some prayers and help.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          A) brandon and charlie are good people. If any good has come from this, its that fact is now been shared with the world.
          B) this wont stop me from praying and offering help to others..and likely i will be duped. I dont do it for me.

C) karma loves **** like this.

A,B,& C are all correct. Both of those fellows are good men and the world needs a whole lot more like them in it. Just from reading post on TBH Charlie has all my respect.

I don’t think people need to stop praying now. This person needs prayer just as much now as we thought she needed the last few weeks.

Comment

I'll continue to pray for people that need it whether they know they need it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by SAVIOUR68 View Post
              I surely hope that TBH shares this with local and federal authorities,
              This Ponzi Scheme appears to have people on here that gave there emails and possible other info
              Huh?

Comment

Wow.....

Comment

Can't find the words to respond to something like this Sad deal Thanks to all who rallied to the cause and don't be to hard on yourselves for trying to help your fellow man

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                      Makes me want to throat punch that biatch
                      As someone who has had to live the ICU rollercoaster, then watch our loved one die...I have to agree...

...and I don't want to hear the "mental health" BS excuse either.

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
                        Not my business, but does someone have a flow chart showing who was what and who scammed who? Its unclear to me who the scammers and the scammees are and the relationship between same?

Yes. I have the flow chart and will have it with me at Bownanza. Come by the GOF tent and I'll show it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Yes. I have the flow chart and will have it with me at Bownanza. Come by the GOF tent and I'll show it to you.

Well played. [emoji1360]

Comment

While this has not played out well, I do hope this deception has shown a glimmer of light on Lyme disease. As outdoor sportsmen and women we should all be aware of this horrible disease. I truely hope that due to this sick and twisted persons actions that some good may have come from it and several folks googled Lyme disease and it’s symptoms.

Be safe out there.

Comment

I first want to say thank you . I had no idea and was just trying to help. I'm heartbroken and disappointed. I'm sorry I brought this drama to TBH but as mentioned above, if anything TBH has shown its love once again. I apologize for this.. B

Comment

Statement: We've Been Taken Advantage Of

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                I first want to say thank you . I had no idea and was just trying to help. I'm heartbroken and disappointed. I'm sorry I brought this drama to TBH but as mentioned above, if anything TBH has shown its love once again. I apologize for this.. B
                                No apology necessary.

Last edited by TB80; 03-11-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X