No announcement yet.

Bownanza 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the bownanza? a bbq or campout or what? I like to check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tonyterry View Post
      What is the bownanza? a bbq or campout or what? I like to check it out!

Family reunion broken into cooking teams! All are welcome and there's no charge! Everything is 100% donated but everyone is encouraged to pitch in however they see fit.

Check out the Bownanza 2018 forum. You can join any team or simply show up and sample. It's also a great place to purchase TBH gear.

Great shirt Larry!

Comment

Me,the wife and kids really need to make one of these oneday. It’s a pretty good drive from San Angelo. Both kids birthdays and my wedding anniversary are in March so it’s a busy month too but I’m going to make the trip oneday!

Comment

How late do things run saturday nights usually

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
            We will stay up for you Troy!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                Me,the wife and kids really need to make one of these oneday. It’s a pretty good drive from San Angelo. Both kids birthdays and my wedding anniversary are in March so it’s a busy month too but I’m going to make the trip oneday!
                Come celebrate at Nanza....plenty of people to wish your kids a Happy Birthday and congratulate your wife for hanging in there another year

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                There is a group that will stay up pretty late....and then there is a group that blew it out on Friday night with moonshine (LOL), as well as the pit crew that was up before daylight that will be at a slower pace. The park is usually empty around dark. Some stay up guitar picking and singing at the Hotel afterwards.

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                LOL

Comment

Mary, where do we post shirt sizes?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                    Mary, where do we post shirt sizes?

Thanks
                    You can pre-order them here... http://shop.texasbowhunter.com/

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post

You've been saying that for 10 years slacker....

ROADTRIP!! Barbara would love to see me and have us cook for her...

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        You can pre-order them here... http://shop.texasbowhunter.com/
                        Is there a way to order and pay for them at Nanza?

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                          Is there a way to order and pay for them at Nanza?

No, pre-orders are only available with prepay. I will have extras there ... I just can’t guarantee how fast they will go. Some years they sell out, some years I have leftovers.

Just make sure you get to the pavilion where I have everything when I open.....usually around 9’ish’.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            Check out the great logo Larry created for this year's Nanza. Thank you Larry!!!

[ATTACH]896081[/ATTACH]

I'll be doing pre-orders probably by the end of next week.

ALSO....if you will be attending this year's Bownanza, please put your name on the Nametag Thread so you can get one of Bob's awesome nametags.

That’s a cool sticker. NOW I REALLY WANNA GO!!!

Comment

I know how to google camp grounds but is there any camp sites for RVs that anyone is using close by? I’m gonna see if I can get some of my local TBH friends to go. I’d rather camp if I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                You've been saying that for 10 years slacker....

ROADTRIP!! Barbara would love to see me and have us cook for her...
                                Yup! Oneday I’ll make it
                                Seriously though we have talked about it and really wanna make the trip soon. Hopefully the 2019 one.

Comment

Working...
                                X