X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call your card company and tell them to authorize the charges

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
      I hopped in on Reddcoin this morning too! Ripple is popping off headed towards a dollar tonight.
      ripple getting close to that dollar.

Comment

Well good morning ripple you sexy sob [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          Well good morning ripple you sexy sob [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Holy Smokes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
            I talked to my cousins, who have holdings in BITCOIN, both are multi-millionaires in BITCOIN currency. From my dialog with them, both stated they did it because 1: It's the novelty investment for folks who have money and...2. It's viewed as a conversation piece and potential investment opportunity, just in case.

Both of these men split 25 million of income annually, in their respective mining business (COAL - 3 COAL mines in Mexico), as one of their few investment portfolios.

I asked them seriously......can you realistically spend and use your bitcoin investment in your respective lifestyles.

The answer is NO.

I don't know squat about Bitcoin - SYSTEMNT
            Not entirely sure why that was directed at me.. but ok, PFY...
            SOooo.. you talk to some cousins that say they own bitcoin but are multi trillionaire playboy types in mexico and say they couldnt use bitcoin like cash... and that is what you offer as proof you know about bitcoin?
            ****ing seriously?

bet that sounded better in your head.

Oh..and no one cares that you care so much about how and what they spend their money on.

congratulations.. you made the list, PFY.
            Last edited by systemnt; 12-21-2017, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Ripple............Dilly Dilly!!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Dilly...Dilly!!!!

I didn't have nowhere near enough money in it but I'll take any profits I can get.

Comment

Good morning fellas! Just got me Bitcoin transferred over to Bittrex. Going to do some shopping today Thought it over last night and I'm going to buy the 1,000 shares of Ripple anyway.

Also going to pickup some cheaper coins in the hopes that they will pop and make me feel better about my choice to use Coinbase and how that slowed me down so much. Anyone else buying today? Did anyone get on that entertainment coin that was mentioned a few pages back?

Comment

I dont understand why people dont understand.

The process has been dang fun. What I went through to get ripple was a CHORE in itself, lol. It has been interesting, and just a good time to compare notes from you other guys.

I started with $300 - Never expected to retire, and wont miss a retirement over it.

I now have considerably more than $300, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Not entirely sure why that was directed at me.. but ok, PFY...
                      SOooo.. you talk to some cousins that say they own bitcoin but are multi trillionaire playboy types in mexico and say they couldnt use bitcoin like cash... and that is what you offer as proof you know about bitcoin?
                      ****ing seriously?

bet that sounded better in your head.

Oh..and no one cares that you care so much about how and what they spend their money on.

congratulations.. you made the list, PFY.
                      made for a good laugh this morning

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                        Good morning fellas! Just got me Bitcoin transferred over to Bittrex. Going to do some shopping today Thought it over last night and I'm going to buy the 1,000 shares of Ripple anyway.

Also going to pickup some cheaper coins in the hopes that they will pop and make me feel better about my choice to use Coinbase and how that slowed me down so much. Anyone else buying today? Did anyone get on that entertainment coin that was mentioned a few pages back?
                        There's a few coins under a buck I'm looking at pretty hard. I'll be using ETH to purchase them instead of bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          There's a few coins under a buck I'm looking at pretty hard. I'll be using ETH to purchase them instead of bitcoin.
                          I’ll keep shilling for Tronix (TRX) because it’s treated me well, got in @ 0.01

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            DILLY DILLY!

Now go to 3-400 for us Ripple!

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                              DILLY DILLY!

Now go to 3-400 for us Ripple!
                              If that happens, I'm selling and buying a golf cart. That's my goal now, lol.

Comment

I honestly think that there's another surge coming during/after Christmas. Lots of people will be talking about it and setting up new accounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X