I need some bodywork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some bodywork

I wrecked my Ford f250 in Dallas last Monday I need to see if there's anybody local in Deer Park or the Houston area that does body work anybody recommend anything thank you

HA! I read the title, clicked, and immediately was drawn to the avatar and thought to myself.. Yea, ill work on that body..

When does hunting season start again..

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Jay
        Was you not able to make it to Beatrice ? Supposed to have lowes in upper 50s and lower 60s rest of the week.

Comment

One of my best friends owns a top notch body shop on West Bellfort near Dairy Ashford.

The name of the shop is Modena Autowerks.

His name is Jaime and his direct number is 832-731-1782.

Tell him Doug sent you and I know you will be happy with the work. He will treat you right.

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
            Jay
            Was you not able to make it to Beatrice ? Supposed to have lowes in upper 50s and lower 60s rest of the week.
            I believe he made it there. His father in law brought another truck up to Lewisville and his son drove the F250 back home.

Comment

Originally posted by dropem View Post
              I believe he made it there. His father in law brought another truck up to Lewisville and his son drove the F250 back home.
              Good deal, its shutdown season.

Comment

I can tell the headlights are still in tact

Comment

Franks Collision Repair in Baytown is top notch. I used them when my truck was T-boned, can't even tell it was in an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
                    Jay
                    Im here working

Comment

Second vote for Frank's in Baytown. Easy to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                      X