X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
    What's requirements?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Just send me your resume, I will tell you this Jacobs is a different world. Overseeing 7 or 8 contractors instead of being a contractor is different. I want to strangler another safety guy almost daily!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
      Jacobs is looking to hire a Safety Professional for a job in Mt.Belvieu if you have a good resume with good experience send it to me I will forward it onto the right guy.

Kurtis.gernentz@jacobs.com
      Didn’t you guys relocate the big Methanex plant a couple years back?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
        Didn’t you guys relocate the big Methanex plant a couple years back?
        Maybe, I just hired on in August

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
          Lol no joke, well they hired me away from my old company during the middle of the project I’m still on. I’m headed to downtown Beaumont Exxon in a few weeks on the Blade project. You going to be around there?
          No. I'm in San Antonio on the buildings, infrastructure and advanced facilities side. I do facility planning as part of the national consultancy. As you know, Jacobs does it all!!!

Comment

The safety techs in chocolate bayou are bad to the point that some are unbearable to stand they walk around like they are the big dogs and for everything they want to make a big deal about

Comment

Originally posted by Zjesse22 View Post
              The safety techs in chocolate bayou are bad to the point that some are unbearable to stand they walk around like they are the big dogs and for everything they want to make a big deal about

Yep. Those kind are the worst.

Comment

Working...
              X