Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Nice edit.

Good grief...lighten up!! You are way too serious.

My whole point was how happy his dog looked with the swelling & wanted to make a comparison. Please let me know your personal experience on the joy experiences between the two snakes since you know the actual differences of how a dog would feel.

I would look like my dog if I was bitten by a rattler, copperhead, black widow, stung by a wasp or anything with poison living inside it's body. I carry an epi pen every where I go. My whole point was how resilient the dog looked & quoted houston for you to follow (but a swing & a miss). I even stated how I doubted it was snake, but you are now the copperhead bite expert??

SMH!!!!
    Lol and Im the one who needs to lighten up?!
    Get over yourself bud you seem a little worked up over nothing

The edit was because I fat fingered the phone and had rattled instead of rattler.....

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Nice edit.

Good grief...lighten up!! You are way too serious.

My whole point was how happy his dog looked with the swelling & wanted to make a comparison. Please let me know your personal experience on the joy experiences between the two snakes since you know the actual differences of how a dog would feel.

I would look like my dog if I was bitten by a rattler, copperhead, black widow, stung by a wasp or anything with poison living inside it's body. I carry an epi pen every where I go. My whole point was how resilient the dog looked & quoted houston for you to follow (but a swing & a miss). I even stated how I doubted it was snake, but you are now the copperhead bite expert??

SMH!!!!

I remember your thread. Sad predicament to be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
        Was always told by the old timers that the best place for a dog to get snake bit was on the head. Body shots are usually worse.

Don’t know the full truth behind it, but their lab got tagged twice on the snout and did fine with some Benadryl.

I think it has to do with less flesh in the area. Just a theory, but i think its because the bone is so shallow and the snake cant het a full injection.
        Again, just speculation.

Comment

Ouch! Glad your pup is better now

Comment

Originally posted by Take em View Post
            Ive seem that swelling from bees and wAsps before. Did you see fang marks in here face where she got bit?

Yep, right on her snout.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
              Glad she is ok

You have pretty toes
              Yep, the wife just had a pedi for our 33rd. My toes would gross you out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

My blood hound got hit last month in the snout. Two days in patient at the vet and a few hundred dollars later he started making a turn for the better. He had his rattle snake vaccine which the vet claimed help but I'm not so sure. He still stayed swollen up for another week and stunk to high heaven. But he made through. I live in a neighborhood that is near a wheat field that was recently cut. Figured the culprit came from there. I still haven't located it and that bugs the heck out of me.

Comment

My catahoula got tagged in Centerville a few years ago. Cenom running down her leg so luckily not a lot went inside. She moped around fir several hours. Benadryl saved the day.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^
                    Boobies!

Comment

Originally posted by bauce302 View Post
                      ^^^^^^^^^^
                      Boobies!
                      I see them!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bauce302 View Post
                        ^^^^^^^^^^
                        boobies!