Am I loosing my mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I loosing my mind?

Or has this (other side of ranch) page always been this short? I'm only seeing 10 threads. I know they always limited it to one page but I thought the one page was a full page same length as the other pages.

I can’t see any more than that on Tapatalk. Sux. I don’t know why that is. I don’t have this problem with other sites I belong to but it’s been a long-standing issue in OSR. Not sure why nobody cares to fix it because it’s definitely a GS settings issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just change the display settings...

Comment

Its a setting in your tapa. Basically it only shows threads going back so many days. Go in there and change it to display a month or 6 months instead of 10 days or whatever it defaults to

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          Its a setting in your tapa. Basically it only shows threads going back so many days. Go in there and change it to display a month or 6 months instead of 10 days or whatever it defaults to

Can you tell me exactly where to find that setting? I can’t find a setting like that listed. I don’t have this issue with any of the 8 forums I use Tapatalk for and it doesn’t happen when I go to ATC - only here in OSR. So, it’s hard to imagine it’s a Tapatalk setting. There doesn’t seem to be any settings available for sub forums; only some limited settings for each forum community as a whole. Since I can scroll down endlessly through posts in Around the Campfire, why can’t I do the same in this sub forum?

Comment

Maybe it's tapa?? Right under the last thread it gives you the display option to change from what I'm looking at. I only adjust it if I'm looking for an older thread.

Otherwise, I click on the 'new posts' icon & it pulls up all the threads that have been commented in all the sub forums.

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
            Can you tell me exactly where to find that setting? I can’t find a setting like that listed. I don’t have this issue with any of the 8 forums I use Tapatalk for and it doesn’t happen when I go to ATC - only here in OSR. So, it’s hard to imagine it’s a Tapatalk setting. There doesn’t seem to be any settings available for sub forums; only some limited settings for each forum community as a whole. Since I can scroll down endlessly through posts in Around the Campfire, why can’t I do the same in this sub forum?

Comment

Nope I'm on the web not going thru the tapa app.

Comment

Oh I figured it out. The default is show threads from last 2 days, I just have to change it to more than 2 days and more threads pop up. But for some reason if I leave and come back to this page it's back to 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                  Oh I figured it out. The default is show threads from last 2 days, I just have to change it to more than 2 days and more threads pop up. But for some reason if I leave and come back to this page it's back to 2 days.

This is what I was talking about. I thought it was on tapa but I was thinking about the web version

Comment

Working...
                  X