Rucking (Ruck Marching)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
    6.94 miles this morning. The weather was perfect for training this morning. Hope we have similar at Bataan.
    It was a nice morning. I wanted to put in more miles, but too busy at work today

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

6.94 miles this morning. The weather was perfect for training this morning. Hope we have similar at Bataan.
      Are you doing the GORUCK Bataan in San Antonio or some other event?

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
        Are you doing the GORUCK Bataan in San Antonio or some other event?
        I'm training up for the Bataan Death March event out at White Sands Missile Range on 25 March.

Comment

22.02 in the books today. Last long ruck of the training cycle. Sun came out and temps warmed up to close to what we hope Bataan gives us. Ready for the taper and then game day. Looking at the data, I believe I can go sub 9 hours this year.

Comment

22.02 in the books today. Last long ruck of the training cycle. Sun came out and temps warmed up to close to what we hope Bataan gives us. Ready for the taper and then game day. Looking at the data, I believe I can go sub 9 hours this year.

Comment

6.12 miles today. Starting the taper.

Comment

6.12 miles today. Starting the taper.
                I dont know if yall heard but the lady that runs the nonprofit “Project Blue”, that holds the ruck in baytown was killed sat night/sun morning in east Tx. A tree fell on their tent. Killed her, husband is still critical in ICU but somehow the tree missed the three kids.

Her name was Mary Pinney.

Comment

Originally posted by Bci2nd View Post
                  I dont know if yall heard but the lady that runs the nonprofit “Project Blue”, that holds the ruck in baytown was killed sat night/sun morning in east Tx. A tree fell on their tent. Killed her, husband is still critical in ICU but somehow the tree missed the three kids.

Saw that over the weekend. Had the chance to meet Mary at the ruck and even got a hug from her after I finished since I humped the prescribed weight. Absolutely heartbreaking for the three kids (If I'm not mistaken they are all adopted and really young). Hopefully her husband pulls through.

Comment

7 miles in 1:49 this AM from my house to Crossfit and now just finished the WOD.

Great way to start a Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bci2nd View Post

I had heard she died unexpectedly, but hadn't heard the cause. Very sad!

Comment

9.28 in a muggy morning. Game time next Sunday.

Comment

8400 registered for Bataan. Safe travels to those headed to Lost Causes.

Comment

I got 7.3 miles in on Saturday morning with a 54 pound pack. Doing my best to get one good hike in every week in prep for my first elk hunt this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              8400 registered for Bataan. Safe travels to those headed to Lost Causes.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1147653?u...ource=Facebook
                              Interesting. Thought they capped it at 7K. Hope we have good weather for it Sunday.

Comment

Interesting. Thought they capped it at 7K. Hope we have good weather for it Sunday.
                                Make for a really long day. Says mid 70's for Sunday. Probably have some wind.

Comment

Working...
                                X