Lions Eat Poacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpcollins View Post
    Yup, and the lions weren't breaking any laws.
    Nope just doin lion stuff.

Comment

The Karma comment was not directed towards the hunting aspect of it. It was the illegal poaching act.

Comment

What ever became of the African guide that went missing last year? Last I saw was they found a shoe or something near a river.

Comment

Give that lion a medal. Hope he doesn't get sick from eatin a pos

Comment

Originally posted by Xrod View Post
            What ever became of the African guide that went missing last year? Last I saw was they found a shoe or something near a river.

I think he became dinner.

I never heard anything else about it though.

Comment

Not sure but I think they found body parts in a few crocs they shot.

Comment

I could be wrong but want to say they concluded he had a heat spell of some sort (had previous health condition) and they think he got into the water kinda unconsciously to cool off and the crocs got him.

That or a croc got his dog and he went after it and was snagged also.

Pretty sure it was the top one though.

Comment

I think we should turn some loose in AR counties where hunters are shooting those 12 and 3/4 inch spread deer and not calling the Game Warden. (Poke at another thread on what would you do?)

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    I wish we had lions.

Same here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

These big cats can adapt to any habitat. Near a Kroger!

Comment

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Comment

So this thread linked me to many others that I was curious about. So Cecil has been closed and no charges pressed but a mans life was put in jeopardy because of it??? Gtfo w that bs.. really made my blood boil. Got into it about elephants and hippos w some dude on fb last night who repeatedly called me names and challenged me to a fist fight over elephant hunting he referred to a fight as “bare knuckle boxing”.Now mind you I’m a tx boy and he was a Illinois boy. I told him I’d meet him in Kansas lol this is after I made him feel dumb for knowing nothing about hunting what so ever and wishing hate upon another human. Sorry for the rant. Just Pzs me off...

Comment

karma is a B

Comment

Like to see a pic of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
                                So this thread linked me to many others that I was curious about. So Cecil has been closed and no charges pressed but a mans life was put in jeopardy because of it??? Gtfo w that bs.. really made my blood boil. Got into it about elephants and hippos w some dude on fb last night who repeatedly called me names and challenged me to a fist fight over elephant hunting he referred to a fight as “bare knuckle boxing”.Now mind you I’m a tx boy and he was a Illinois boy. I told him I’d meet him in Kansas lol this is after I made him feel dumb for knowing nothing about hunting what so ever and wishing hate upon another human. Sorry for the rant. Just Pzs me off...
                                I had to giggle at this... The image that came to mind was the "Fiancee" (FEEE-ON-SAAAY) from "Oh Brother Where Art Thou", doing the Curly Shuffle with his fists upside down.

Comment

Working...
                                X