Hiring - Assistant Project Manager Construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiring - Assistant Project Manager Construction

www.slateconstruction.com is hiring for an Assistant Project Manager position for immediate start.

Pay is based on experience 55-75. Health Insurance, 401K, Vacation, Truck Allowance, Gas Card

Experience is a plus but not required.

Owner (me) is a hunter and encourages time off with family for hunting.

Send PM or e-mail resume to christian@slateconstruction.com
    Last edited by brownchristian; 01-09-2018, 09:17 PM.

What area?

Comment

Houston. Specifically Willowbrook / Tomball

Comment

I'd like to add that this is a good dude with a great, growing company. I've worked with Christian before as a subcontractor and found him to be fair and honest. I've known others that went to work at this company and they've done very well there. If you're looking to get into the commercial building industry, this is a great opportunity to work for a great and growing company.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          I'd like to add that this is a good dude with a great, growing company. I've worked with Christian before as a subcontractor and found him to be fair and honest. I've known others that went to work at this company and they've done very well there. If you're looking to get into the commercial building industry, this is a great opportunity to work for a great and growing company.
          Thanks Curt. Now we need to get you on a project again.

Comment

Wish you were in the Austin area...

Comment

Would you consider Hiring someone out of the Industrial Industry and Give a Little Training???

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great guy and a great company to do business with.

Comment

Need a Certified Safety & Health Official, both in General Industry and Construction. Have OSHA 500, 501 and can also train CPR, AED and First Aid.

Hey doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck on your search for the right person

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
                      Would you consider Hiring someone out of the Industrial Industry and Give a Little Training???
                      Yes

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Email sent as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              I agree with Curt...they are a great company to do business with.

Comment

Working...
                              X