Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Here kitty-kitty....

Comment

Just north of Dryden. Young bucks and doe so far. We have shot a couple doe so far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a cool pic of the bear. I had a mountain lion on camera a couple of years ago, but haven't since. The guys next door had one on camera in their camp site. They've had a couple of bears on there's as well. Something knocked my feeder over this past summer and tore it all to pieces. I'm thinking it was a bear, but the batteries in my game camera went dead two weeks before my feeder was found down so I'll never know.

Comment

Howdy!! Any of you guys out in Dryden or nearby areas right now? I hear its snowing out there. Hopefully the big boys come out with this weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Kidd View Post
                Howdy!! Any of you guys out in Dryden or nearby areas right now? I hear its snowing out there. Hopefully the big boys come out with this weather.
                I am not, but wish I was. After it quits snowing it should be awesome hunting.

Comment

Yes, it is snowing! have accumulated apprx 1" so far

Comment

A lot of deer movement this evening in Mason county. No shooters for me but my wife had a big 10 show up, but he bugged out before she could get a shot. Gonna be a nice weekend!!

Had to end the evening with a 100 lb sow on the ground.

Comment

Any of you guys been out to your places lately? How are things looking in the wild west? Hopefully I can take a trip to Dryden next month.

Comment

Was out there Sunday.... very dry, but deer still coming to feeders good. Excited what 2018 will have to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post
                          Was out there Sunday.... very dry, but deer still coming to feeders good. Excited what 2018 will have to offer.

So I'm guessing its already hot as hell? Oh well, nothing like doing some ranch work in hot weather and enjoying some beers.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Kidd View Post
                            So I'm guessing its already hot as hell? Oh well, nothing like doing some ranch work in hot weather and enjoying some beers.

We got to work filling feeders before daylight and we’re headed out by 11 and it was already 80 degrees.

Comment

I was out there the last weekend in February. There was still some water spots left from recent rains. Most of it was still in the pots in the rocks and a few mud spots in the roads, but the roads dried up before the weekend was over. Deer, pigs and sheep were still coming to the feeders and I killed a sheep on Sunday morning. I kept expecting to see a snake, but never did. One of the lease members will be out there the weekend of the 19th working over the foxes.

April will be a bust for me, but I hope to go back one more time in May.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                                I was out there the last weekend in February. There was still some water spots left from recent rains. Most of it was still in the pots in the rocks and a few mud spots in the roads, but the roads dried up before the weekend was over. Deer, pigs and sheep were still coming to the feeders and I killed a sheep on Sunday morning. I kept expecting to see a snake, but never did. One of the lease members will be out there the weekend of the 19th working over the foxes.

April will be a bust for me, but I hope to go back one more time in May.
                                We're gonna try to go in April to fill corn and protein feeders. We'll try to put a little dent on the rabbit and jack population. Darn things are almost the size of deer. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X