No announcement yet.

Must stops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stop where FM 62 crosses over 287 and continues on as Barnum Loop. Other than that, the wheels are turning.

Comment

Try to get all my grocery shopping done and truck filled the day before we head out.....so its the traditional Taco Casa stop just before Weatherford on the way out west (drive thru preferred unless somebody has to drain the lizard) and then diesel in Christoval to make it through the weekend. A 5 hour trip requires an occasional bathroom break in between but I can usually make it myself. My hunting buddies not so much..

Comment

Comment

Buc ees restroom and gas

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
            Coopers is way overrated and ridiculously expensive. Hammonds in Glen Rose is way better.
            My thoughts on coopers (llano) as well. Stopped there last year, wasn't worth the wait, money or hype. The one in junction is better.

Farm only 101 miles to the gate to I rarely stop. Only time you'll catch me at bucees in madisonville is before 7am and after 10pm. Groceries/corn bought before we leave

Comment

Used to be Dairy Queen for a dipped cone. On occasion it is Buccees if i need fuel. Nothing in stone anymore though.

Comment

The ice machine that sells those large bags for 2.00 about a mile from my house. And that will be eliminated if I actually buy a commercial ice machine. Hate stopping.

Comment

Malt shop Weatherford

Comment

Lowes Grocery store in Menard.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      Fuel, that's all I need. Unless the wife comes then it's pee, fuel, pee, pee, pee.
                      Yes sir!

Comment

Everything the day before. No stops the day of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The new Walmart in Castroville or Peter Rabbit in Hondo for gas. Buccees only if I need corn.

Comment

During non-deer season:
                            Whataburger for a jalapeño breakfast biscuit sandwich
                            Morales Feed Store for corn

Deer season:
                            None. Straight to the ranch. Hopefully, on the way home, a stop at Loves gas station for ice for the deer, and then a stop at Whataburger for that aforementioned breakfast biscuit.

All the best,
                            Glenn

Comment

Maybe McD's for coffee & a tea

Comment

The burger barn in Hebronville!

Comment

Working...
                                X