Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The piece of equipment you most desire....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is on the Christmas list

This is on the NEVER list

Also debating on whether to get a 1.4x or 2x EF extender
    Last edited by tommy1005; 07-22-2009, 11:20 AM.

Comment

My list would include

The next generation 1D series (1DMK3 isnt as appealing anymore due to now video option and lack of good live view)

Canon 300mm F2.8 IS

Canon 500mm F4 IS

Comment

The AF70-200VR f2.8 would be next on my list

Probably followed by the AF105 f2.8 Macro

And then a new body????

Comment

Originally posted by M38A1 View Post
          The AF70-200VR f2.8 would be next on my list

Probably followed by the AF105 f2.8 Macro

And then a new body????
          Oh get them soon. They are amazing lenses. My 2 favorite

Comment

Don't know if I would want to own it but I would like to try it out

Comment

I hadn't come across that one yet.....that would definitely be fun to try, but that would go onto the no way in hell list

Comment

How did yall skip over Casey saying he just ordered a monster lens!!!!!!!

Casey,

What the heck is that? Have you been hired by the feds to take surveillance shots in afghanistan from Houston!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro1970 View Post
                  Don't know if I would want to own it but I would like to try it out

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...2_8_EX_DG.html
                  I was just fixing to post this link. This is on my never ever list unless I win the lottery. Everytime I get on B&H I look at this lens to see if it might be on sale! I guess I would want to own just because it would be a $30,000 lens and for no other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post

Casey,

What the heck is that? Have you been hired by the feds to take surveillance shots in afghanistan from Houston!!!!!

LOL!! Click on the photo. Nothing too special. Just the 300mm F4L I've been craving for years. Started to buy new but found a good deal on a mint condition one and jumped on it. Can't wait to get it. Many people think that lens with a 1.4x Teleconverter makes a great wildlife combo. I hope to prove that theory soon!

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post

Casey,

Didn't miss it even though he did tuck it away in that post.

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      LOL!! Click on the photo. Nothing too special. Just the 300mm F4L I've been craving for years. Started to buy new but found a good deal on a mint condition one and jumped on it. Can't wait to get it. Many people think that lens with a 1.4x Teleconverter makes a great wildlife combo. I hope to prove that theory soon!
                      Looking forward to seeing some of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        300. I guess it just looks a little larger than that! Sweet camera! Cant wait to see pics! I wish i had a 300. The 200 just does not draw them in like I wish.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	300488.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	23894688

Just noticed, Jason, great minds think alike.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Working...
                            X