Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Try again on the pic, Ron!!!!!

Good read too!

Bisch
    Why, you enjoy looking at a red "X"

I'll try again

Comment

These have posted before, in the trad harvest thread, but they were my first with Traditional equipment and I was very proud of all of them.

There are a few more, but y'all get the jest of it and I don't want to bore everybody

I give up for now. I have resized to the point of a finger nail and it says that the file is too large That's what I get for not understanding all there is to know about these computers.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ron; 02-14-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

I love the idea behind this bow and you guys have done some awesome write ups! i hope to one day have the honor and privilege to shoot and possibly harvest an animal with this fine bow. i am still recovering from shoulder surgery but would like to be put on the list for the awesome experience.

Comment

Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 01-22-2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Thank you my friend, that's one of the ones that wouldn't post.

Comment

Great story Ron!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Loreva13 View Post
                Great story Ron!!!
                Thanks

Comment

Great write up Ron.

Comment

Thanks Ron,

Really nice getting to more about you. Like so many here, self made through hard work with good family values. A valued part of our community here.

Comment

I loved the write up Ron and am glad to know more about you. There are quite a few similarities in our chilhood upbringing that I would have never guessed.

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                        I loved the write up Ron and am glad to know more about you. There are quite a few similarities in our chilhood upbringing that I would have never guessed.

Dusty
                        Maybe we can get together sometime and chew the fat

Comment

Ron,

Thanks for sharing with us here. I always enjoy your post. You have come a long way in a year my friend with the traditional equipment. When you posted the turkey with your longbow I knew then that you're a serious hunter. Those ole turkeys present a true challenge for the compound hunters as well as the shot gunners. Take care brother.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                            Ron,

Thanks for sharing with us here. I always enjoy your post. You have come a long way in a year my friend with the traditional equipment. When you posted the turkey with your longbow I knew then that you're a serious hunter. Those ole turkeys present a true challenge for the compound hunters as well as the shot gunners. Take care brother.

Ben
                            Thank you Ben, the words of encouragement from you and others on this forum are all one needs for success in bow hunting. The amazing thing for me is that I had never killed a turkey with a bow after 38 years of bow hunting, then I killed two this year with a longbow God blesses me everyday
                            Thanks again

Comment

Pretty cool idea..are the members signing the bow with name(handle)& date?
                              I think that would be pretty neat to see who's all had it. Then after it's ran it's course put it up for auction to a charity of the member's choice.

Just a thought.

And Ron yes same as the others...nice story!

Comment

great write up
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X