1 pin sights???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 pin sights???

I am curious of everyone’s opinion on single pin bow sights, in particular the trijicon accupin sight. This seems like it will be incredibly accurate. Only thing I am concerned about is hunting situations. Does anyone use/has used one?? Thanks

love mine...HHA here

Comment

yes, i love them, for where/how i hunt i lock my single pin down on 25yds and hunt. A friend of mine shot a doe the other night with a single pin sight locked down on 25 and shot her around 35-40 yds (pin-wheeled her)

Comment

I have an HHA and I love it. I'm a huge fan of the single pin sights.

Comment

it kind of depends on your hunting situation but i like having my 6 pins set from 20 to 70 so i can shoot distances without adjustments...

Starting out, I think a 1 pin sight is the way to go. Lock it on 25 and hunt.

Comment

HHA for me. Had a spot Hogg hog it and much prefer my HHA. Not to sure about the acupin it's still a new product and the cost have turned me off. If it had an adapter for a lens I might but I called trijicon and they said the sight does not have any kind of lens or lens adapter and they are not making any for it as of yet.

Comment

HHA all the way

Comment

I can focus more with only one pin. I switched from a 5 pin spothogg. HHA all the way !!

Comment

PM txdukklr, I do believe he has one for sale, and did a very good review of it. The trijicon that is.

found them.

Comment

I had an HHA and loved it for practice and 3D, BUT, when I got in the stand, I mentally beat myself up about possibly having to move it if there was a good shot at different distances. It never happened, but I was worried it might.

Comment

So with HHA Single pins its a marked elevation sticker. How do you adjust from broadhead to field tip. Do you change the sticker every time? I'm used to 5 pin but just picked up a HHA.
                      Last edited by JustBrutal; 10-07-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I want one bad.

Comment

Originally posted by JustBrutal View Post
                          So with HHA Single pins its a marked elevation sticker. How do you adjust from broadhead to field tip. Do you change the sticker every time? I'm used to 5 pin but just picked up a HHA.
                          Just get your broadheads and field points to shoot together.

Or

Put a blank sticker on it and make your own marks for each if that's what you need to do

Comment

Just got a new rig and I am useing a sword single pin, but have not hunted with it yet, seams that you get an idea of hold over ex , but realy if you have a nice set up you would have time.to adjust .

Sent from my dell streak , the biggest little phone you will ever see

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro1970 View Post
                              Just get your broadheads and field points to shoot together.

Or

Put a blank sticker on it and make your own marks for each if that's what you need to do
                              I'm thinking about shooting Vortex Pro Extreme Mech. Broadheads. That will fix the adjusting question, and anyone I know who shoots those has yet to be let down.

Comment

Working...
                              X