Stolen trucks in San Antonio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen trucks in San Antonio?

Going shopping this coming weekend in SA. Are they still stealing trucks around the Bass Pro/The Rim area? If so, any advice to deter this from not happening.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have someone stay in the truck maybe.

Comment

ravelco system is what I put in my truck with jimmy jammers and punch plugs

Comment

stay out of SA. we savage

Comment

It was real bad back in the summer, not sure now.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
            stay out of SA. we savage

Lol

Comment

The old school locking arm across the steering wheel has been 100% effective for me.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                ravelco system is what I put in my truck with jimmy jammers and punch plugs

Thanks. Do any of you use The Club?

Comment

In need of a new truck...Sooooo, if I park there and leave the doors unlocked and keys in the ignition it should be a no brainer right?

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
                    The old school locking arm across the steering wheel has been 100% effective for me.

[emoji1303]

Comment

Drive a dodge.....no worries. If they do steal it, more than likely it'll break down before its out of the parking lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Drive a dodge.....no worries. If they do steal it, more than likely it'll break down before its out of the parking lot!
                        This is pretty good and true.

Comment

Don't know about the truck thefts lately. I Quit watching the news and have not heard of anyone loosing a truck, lately. A friend of mine just told me today, that he got a call from a tow yard in Houston, telling him they had his trailer. He did not know it was gone. It was stolen from the San Antonio area. Turns out HPD, busted a guy, driving a stolen truck, not sure where it was stolen from. Then he was pulling my buddies trailer with the stolen truck. Then to top it off, he stole the plate off of my buddies other trailer. My buddy was not happy at all, messed up his Monday. He has to fin a 20 year old title for the trailer, if he can find it, then drive all the way to Houston and pay to get his trailer back.

Comment

Working...
                          X