My daughter and I are in our stand. Nothing yet
          Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Get um

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
              My daughter and I are in our stand. Nothing yet

Another member brought in an 8 pointer. It was a slow evening.

Comment

My wife finally after 20 years of hunting with me shot a good buck. She has spent countless hours waiting and her patience has finally paid off. It is a 13 1/2” wide 8 point. I thought it was a tall 6, but his brow tines are barely an inch long. The shot she took was an almost straight on shot and with no blood trail outside the feed pen I ended up calling in a dog. He ran close to 300 yards, but the dogs found him.
                Now that she got one, I can quit passing so many waiting for her. And the kicker was that when I woke her up this morning at 5:00 after I stayed up till midnight cleaning her buck she tells me since she got her buck she’s sleeping in.

Comment

In the stand now. Just saw a doe and year-long. Same 2 from yesterday morning. Yesterday evening was real slow saw one cruise by nothing else.

Comment

Back at it now. It is starting to get real wet out here.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      I have to live through y'all now. Good luck
                      Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                      Poor thing [emoji26]
                      Yeah, feel really bad for you, Jeff

This weekend was absolutely beautiful...but we didn't see a single thing. So I'm changing up things a little over thanksgiving weekend. I'm setting up my ladder stand in the bend of the creek bottom that is 60-70 yards from my blind. I can see the bottom from the blind, but they're staying down in the thick stuff and only venturing out in the open areas after dark. If the wind prediction will stay on course, I'll just sneak in and get up close and personal and go back to the bow versus sitting in the comfort of a heated blind with a rifle. I guess they're gonna make me work for it this year

Comment

Back at it now. It is starting to get real wet out here.
                        Come by camp and say hi.

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

Just now seeing your invite! I was going to come by one day this week. I had to get home to change gears and get my fishing stuff ready for the lake in the am

Comment

Iso a lease for next yr. Getting off my west tx lease and needing a spot for next yr. If anyone knows of anything thanks in advance.

Comment

this is my first year to hunt east Texas in a long time. Hunting in Hardin county on Antlercollectors lease. My question is do you guys see a good number of deer after thanksgiving to the end of the year?

Comment

this is my first year to hunt east Texas in a long time. Hunting in Hardin county on Antlercollectors lease. My question is do you guys see a good number of deer after thanksgiving to the end of the year?
                                I'm on the lease also , once the green stuff and acorns are gone you'll see more at the feeders.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X