No announcement yet.

GO topless weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t speak of the trash being left behind but the people I met and hung out with were great people and respectful of the beach. As we all know there are *** holes in every group

Comment

Go Topless weekend....and you post a pic...of a dude?

Whaaat???

Comment

wow...........I had to look at that beach pic twice............trashy at best!

Comment

We have a beach house down there and topless weekend has been a weekend we've purposefully avoided the last 2 years. The trash to good people ratio is way out of whack that weekend. Would not hurt my feelings if there was never another "Go Topless" weekend on the island.

Comment

Trash dumping trash

Comment

Represent? I don't see no TBH gear. The "I love **** stars" shirt makes quite the statement though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Ive seen some other pics. That deal has gotten too large to worry about anymore. No to mention the countless vehicles without round head lights and vertical grills
                What does that even mean? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                  What does that even mean? Just wondering.
                  Its become an event where everybody with a big truck or buggy shows up. Its not just the Jeep groups now. A bunch of kids with daddy's money...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                    Its become an event where everybody with a big truck or buggy shows up. Its not just the Jeep groups now. A bunch of kids with daddy's money...lol.
                    Concur.

When it first started it was way more family-oriented. And 99-percent Jeeps

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                      Now I'm glad we didn't go, our little bone stock Wrangler would have been out of place.

Maybe we need to set up a TBH/Jeep owners topless weekend somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                        Represent? I don't see no TBH gear. The "I love **** stars" shirt makes quite the statement though.....
                        Sticker on back glass of the vehicle....

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                          Sticker on back glass of the vehicle....
                          Dammitt! Its like Where's Waldo!

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                            Now I'm glad we didn't go, our little bone stock Wrangler would have been out of place.

Maybe we need to set up a TBH/Jeep owners topless weekend somewhere?
                            I believe someone (maybe fargus) was trying to get a TBH off road trip together...

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              wow...........I had to look at that beach pic twice............trashy at best!
                              makes me wonder what their yard and house look like.

Comment

Pretty neat the first couple years and as usual, it’s seems to have gotten out of hand

Comment

Working...
                                X