Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstpoint

Anyone been yet.

Got some friends going tomorrow. I will post an update when I hear something.

Ed

Comment

went a week ago and it was too hot! saw some deer all young though. ended up coming home a day early bc of the heat.

Comment

Went the second week of hunting season and had the same report as
        Beattywhitetailranch.

Comment

Will be there November 10th-14th and looking forward to it.

Comment

A guy I know just got back yesterday and said no big deer were shot. He said they seen several good deer but just could not get on them. They have seen it all.

Comment

I have a friend thats hunting there now he likes it alot has seen big bucks
              there but they are smart and have seen all the tricks the deer are there
              if you can get them to come into bow range.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Will be there Nov 9 - 12.

Comment

firstpoint

I just got back too. Saw lots of deer. Had a chance at a 120 class mature buck but passed. Saw a couple of bruisers, but just couldn't get them to come in front of me. These deer are very smart.

Comment

im going nov 15 hope they get dumber probally wont.lol

Comment

Have a friend that just got back he saw lots of deer even shot a 130 class 8 point but didnt recover it I think he hit it high. It must be a great place to hunt.

Comment

How are the facilities there? I am looking at doing a deal right around Christmas. This place is in my last 3 I'm considering.

Comment

they are ok, i have stayed in alot better, but i have stayed in worse. as for my girlfriend that went with me, her thoughts were diff, she didnt like them at all.

Comment

My buddy and I are going Nov 30 through dec 6...our third trip...we have killed a shooter every year

Comment

Have they got a website?

Comment

Working...
                              X