Dos Plumas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dos Plumas

Has anyone hunted this ranch? If so how did it go?

It's on my list for this fall, I'll tell ya that. My first time there too. I've heard really good things about it though

Comment

Dos Plumas

My Brothers and I just returned from there, we had a really good time. I got a Rambo Ram and one of my brothers shot a angora. Two of my brothers shot hogs but we could not find them. The hunting was hard due to the heat, it was over 100 every day we where there. Allen is a super guy and will make you feel at home right away. If you looking for a hunt that chalenges you, this may be your place. I am looking to go back next spring for one of the Fallow that we saw. Also you can go to bowsite.com and read reviews that other people have written. Hope this helps you. PM me if you have any further questions.

Comment

Allen is a great guy. Accomodations are modest but very comfortable. Everybody in our group had shot opportunities. Pigs come out right at dark.One night I stayed out after the 4 wheeler came to pick everybody up and right after it left the pigs came in. Not many big HOGS. but a good amount of meat hogs. Allen sat and hung out with us in the evenings, had us lined out on where to try, and had good tripods set up. All in all a very nice place. I felt like I got my moneys worth, even though I came home empty handed, I did have 2 shot opportunities. I would go back without hesitation. You wont be sorry and good luck

Comment

Working...
        X