Arrow spine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow spine ?

I'm shooting a bowtech 360 maxed at 62 pounds. I have a 29" draw and an 27 1/2" victory rip arrow.
    Thanks for your help.

340 spine will work. I used the Easton bow hunting chart. It said j. For you

Comment

I shoot 340 Easton hexx arrows in my BT insanity.

Comment

I was afraid of that. The victory arrow chart shows me on the line of 400 and 350. It also says in small print below it that if you fall on the line go with the stiffer spine. I can see my arrow flexing on shots 40 yards and longer. Doesn't seem to be affecting closer shots that I can tell. This bow is soo much faster than any other I have owned I questioned the guy at the shop that sold them to me.

Comment

My advice would be to drop down a spine(300), cut your arrow longer, front load it and proceed to doing work.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisB View Post
            I was afraid of that. The victory arrow chart shows me on the line of 400 and 350. It also says in small print below it that if you fall on the line go with the stiffer spine. I can see my arrow flexing on shots 40 yards and longer. Doesn't seem to be affecting closer shots that I can tell. This bow is soo much faster than any other I have owned I questioned the guy at the shop that sold them to me.
            The problem with charts. They don't compasate for cams. That is why if I have to use a chart I like the Easton. It compasates for cams and if your shooting more then a 150 gn tip it has a add on for that to.

Very few bows on the market today. (Ibo above 340) That if your draw is around 28 in or longer. And above 60 lbs you should be a 350 spine. Even a bow at 330 ibo if your shooting 65 lbs should be a 350 spine.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisB View Post
              I'm shooting a bowtech 360 maxed at 62 pounds. I have a 29" draw and an 27 1/2" victory rip arrow.

Thanks for your help.

300's all day long.

Comment

Working...
              X