No announcement yet.

Fleather styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's about what I thought. I feel like most of the theoretical arguments for or against enthusiasts subjects are mostly psychosomatic or preferential at best.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      I use shield cut for two reasons.
      1) I think they look cool.
      2) I shoot three under, and when my middle finger hits the corner of my mouth, the squared-off back edge of a shield-cut cock feather touches the tip of my nose as another anchor point.
      Same here, sure is heck when the feather gets wet and you can't feel it with your nose. I also like banana cut but shoot shield most of the time.

Comment

4" Shield or Swift cut for me. Mostly because my bows sport brace heights around 6" and that keeps things clear of the riser. I see the Swift cut choppers are no longer available.....a shame. I love low profile nanners, but even at the lower profile, they're 5.5". A regular banana cut functions well as flu flu's using either 3 or 4 per shaft. Random "fleather" thoughts for ya Dyligan!

Comment

5" shield for me cause I like the way they look.

Comment

5" Shield. I like the looks of traditional but can't. Find them anywhere.

Comment

5" shield for me.

Comment

I have no clue. It used to be whatever Fuzzy Dog did... now that I settled on an arrow, it's whatever they fletched on the Heritage 150s at Bowzone. I even have mixed colors in my quiver

Comment

5 0r 5 1/2 shield. length seems a little more stable to me than 4" and shield because I like the way they look.

Comment

Working...
                  X