Arrows on a budget?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrows on a budget?

So, Yeah I am on a very tight budget, I am just getting into archery, I haven no arrows though.I have looked and I can not afford 90 dollars a dozen, or even 50 for half dozen. So the question is, does anybody know where I can get some good and cheapish arrows?

Walmart. The carbon express arrows there are very good. I got a dozen for 3.00 a piece. I'm still using them two years later.

Comment

Bass pro or Cabelas branded arrows, get on the web and check em out.

Comment

walmart doesnt sell them tillsept

oh I searched bass pro and didntsee any branded. can ya link me please

Comment

Carbon express. Predator 2. Good for all types of bows. $5

Comment

wht size do i need , I shop a 30 in draw and a 60lbs draw

Comment

Cabelas or BPS branded arrows for sure. Made by the big biys, priced CHEAP for the budget minded.

Comment

Gold tip Expedition hunters $55/12

Comment

Another vote for cabelas. Watch the website for cheaper deals and they will honor the price at the store. I picked up a dozen for around 55 bucks not to long ago.

Comment

This should help you out. I would suggest the 350 spine due to your draw length. Its better to be on the stiff side of spine than too weak. These made some decent arrows, just don't shoot groups with them. Side impact resistance wasn't the greatest. At $45 a dozen shipped, thats pretty good. If you need them cut, and they charge too much, let me know and I will cut them, square both ends and install the inserts for you. Been in the budget situation before, buy the best you can afford, you will end up buying the cheap stuff 2 or 3 times instead of the better stuff once...I learned the hard way

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                      Gold tip Expedition hunters $55/12
                      X2

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                        http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1723449

This should help you out. I would suggest the 350 spine due to your draw length. Its better to be on the stiff side of spine than too weak. These made some decent arrows, just don't shoot groups with them. Side impact resistance wasn't the greatest. At $45 a dozen shipped, thats pretty good. If you need them cut, and they charge too much, let me know and I will cut them, square both ends and install the inserts for you. Been in the budget situation before, buy the best you can afford, you will end up buying the cheap stuff 2 or 3 times instead of the better stuff once...I learned the hard way
                        I am sorry what do you mean cut, I am very new to archery.

Comment

I have an arrow saw that will trim the arrows to whatever length you prefer to shoot/and that will spine out correctly (meaning fly the straightest). Thats if the place where you are buying from do not cut the arrows down to length for you

Comment

Acadamy right now, has good name brand arrows "pre cut" for about half the regular price.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                              Cabelas or BPS branded arrows for sure. Made by the big biys, priced CHEAP for the budget minded.
                              x2

Comment

Working...
                              X