Taxidermists near Brackettville Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxidermists near Brackettville Tx

We have a large group of hunters from Washington State heading to Extreme Bowhunting in Dec. If all goes well we should have a fair number of animals to take to the taxidermist (that is the good news). The problem is I don't have a taxidermist figured out (that is the bad news). I can not use the taxidermist from our last trip (very long story). I was hoping to find a good taxi with in about an hour drive of Brackettville. As we are out of state hunters it needs to be someone that can ship the finished mounts. It should work out to be several exotics (as many as 4) 2 whitetail and maybe even a ram and a goat. Of course that is assuming both the animals cooperate and we make our shots count. I was hoping to find some input from TexasBowhunter.com members and maybe see a mount or 2 from your experience. As with most people price is an issue, but I am far more concerned with turnaround time and quality. Thank you for any input.

anyone able to help this fella

Comment

I'd try around the campfire

I know there was a tbh'er is sabinal that did a lot of work for the triple 7. Can't remember his name

Comment

RC Taxidermy in Del Rio, Carmen has done several mounts for me. PM me your number and I can shoot you a few pics of the mounts.

Comment

Working...
        X