30+ Mile winds = Good Fishing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    I am no striper king just to hard headed to quit. Wind is your friend on all lakes when bass are schooled up.
    FIFY

Anytime fish are chasing shad or other off shore bait fish you WANT high winds. Get's the school more active, lowers light levels in the water and gives your bait more of an erratic look. Fish above the school when it's windy, they're a lot more likely to come up then go down to chase bait

Looks like y'all figured it out!

Comment

Nice catch

Comment

Nice Fish!!

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
            FIFY

Anytime fish are chasing shad or other off shore bait fish you WANT high winds. Get's the school more active, lowers light levels in the water and gives your bait more of an erratic look. Fish above the school when it's windy, they're a lot more likely to come up then go down to chase bait

Looks like y'all figured it out!

Yep. I kinda giggle when I hear people say " this weekend is going to be pretty and no wind should be good fishing"....that maybe true but the catching sucks. Give me unstable weather everyday.

Comment

Man Brandon I'm going to have to take you up on one of your offers to take someone out with you soon! Anytime you need someone to teach how to catch them PM me!

Comment

I was at the "W" Lake all weekend and that's the first thing I said when I saw the whitecaps out there Friday and Saturday .

Comment

Working...
                X