No announcement yet.

Busy B Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not going to comment any more, I have let my personal feelings get in the way of what this forum is about. Sorry if I have gotten out of place and I will not do that again. Thanks

Comment

wow....

Comment

Originally posted by diamondrules View Post
        ...does not sound like the price was bothering them to me.
        Mr Diamondrules, your defense of your friend is admirable. However, you are unwittingly demonstrating that everything I've said is truth.
        Firstly, you seemingly acknowledged the fact that the prices were increased when you justified the changes because of the disclaimer presented on the website (see earlier post). Secondly, you further corroborate what I've claimed by making the above statement.

The way you presented the blackbuck encounter makes it sound like there were multiple encounters. In fact, there was only one blackbuck that came close to presenting a shot - one. I actually don't recall whether I drew or not. As I think about it, I think I was readying myself TO draw when I asked Jason one more time, "How much?" I wanted to give him the opportunity to give me the price I had actually thought I was going to be charged before I arrived. His exact words were, "Seventeen-fifty." I had absolutely no intention of shooting a blackbuck for that price, whether I drew or not. (Again, the way I remember it, I did not draw. But I won't argue it, either.) One needs to remember, I was still in disbelief over the changes in prices that were told to me just an hour or two earlier. I was thinking, "Surely, he is not going to charge me double what his price list said. Surely, this isn't happening." I guess I was in denial. Saying that I "drew at every blackbuck that came out" distorts the truth, it seems to me.

In your defense, you are getting your information second-hand. I am happy to defend myself all day with you, because what I've presented is true and my story will remain consistent. In contrast, the more you write, the more inconsistencies you will demonstrate because your basic premise (that I am lying) is not correct (and you are getting your info second-hand). You are basing this on what your friend has told you. At some point, you might consider whether it is worth the risk of how this is reflecting upon you.
        I do not think poorly of you. You are wanting to assume the best of your friend. We should all have a friend like you.

Very respectfully,
        Joey Tilton

Comment

sir I have just stated that I am out of line and will no longer comment. may you have better experiences in the future with whatever outfitter you choose. Thanks

Comment

Just scratched another one off my list of "want to try places"

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
              Just scratched another one off my list of "want to try places"
              Yep me too.

Comment

Man o man, was this an interesting read!!!!

I think a heavily discounted, not free hunt is in order just to make sure that this "misunderstanding" gets cleared up in the best possible mannor.

S*** goes wrong all the time, but if I ran a hunting ranch I would do all that I can to make sure it goes well, offer him a free black buck. I would gladly pay the daily fee, in return, seems fair to me!

Comment

I hope this works out for both the hunter and the outfitter. Its prob worth the free or discounted hunt just to make things right..Bad publicity is.....well....bad.

Comment

Actually, this is a dead issue. I moved on a long time ago. I simply had noticed that some were considering a hunt at this place and so I offered my experience. I wanted my fellow hunters to be able to make an informed decision.
                    Thanks for your interest.

Comment

me too

Comment

i wouldnt pay 1750 for a blackbuck

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                          Yep me too.
                          Ditto and I was looking at a Spring/Early Summer exotic hunt but I am sure glad I checked TBH because I was considering the B. I know when I am wrong, it may take a while to admit it but when I do I go out of my way to make it right with everyone involved. Sad story here! You'd think he would try to fix things especially when this post has had 1,163 viewings as of right now and it being the best Texas bowhunting forum. JMHO

Comment

Working...
                          X