Tried something new with my back strap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried something new with my back strap!

I have been cooking dove like this for years, and was cooking some the other day when it hit me. If it is this good with dove how good would it be with other meat. Thinly sliced blackstrap raped around half a jalapeño full of cream cheese with a half a piece of bacon raped around that and grilled. It was really good.

You have a thing about raped?

Sounds good aside of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawkman View Post
      I have been cooking dove like this for years, and was cooking some the other day when it hit me. If it is this good with dove how good would it be with other meat. Thinly sliced blackstrap raped around half a jalapeño full of cream cheese with a half a piece of bacon raped around that and grilled. It was really good.

Comment

I've cooked it like this before too, it's good stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHSUBearkat View Post
          I've cooked it like this before too, it's good stuff!!!

X2

Comment

Comment

I've used this method for dove, duck, venison, & chicken. All taste great.

Comment

No means no! Just because that bacon looks so good and succulent doesn't give you the right to just rape it

Comment

I like to take about an 8 inch piece of strap and butterfly it down the middle long ways, stuff it with candied jalepenos and cream cheese, wrap it in bacon, then add pick-a-pepper sauce to the outside. Cook until bacon is crisp and meat should be a good medium rare at this point. It is delish.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawkman View Post
                    I have been cooking dove like this for years, and was cooking some the other day when it hit me. If it is this good with dove how good would it be with other meat. Thinly sliced blackstrap WRAPPED around half a jalapeño full of cream cheese with a half a piece of bacon WRAPPED around that and grilled. It was really good.
                    Hear............I fiked it for yuu

Comment

Wrapped.....good thinking on the ressipee thogh

Comment

Ain't never had me no raped dove, much less raped backstrap. At least that I know of. I did kill a doe once that had just been bred, but she looked like a willing participant to me..........

Comment

never thought of making it like that. Always chicken fry it.

Comment

Made some last weekend watching the Cowboys game, pretty darn good.

Comment

It's good like that. When I make it there usually aren't any left overs but if there are just rape it in saran rape and throw it in the fridge.

Comment

Working...
                              X