Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I truly dislike bloody pictures of game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tasteful pictures are good. I also like to know how an arrow was placed to go along with the write-up of recovery, tracking distance, etc. To me, it's about the educational aspect. If you really want blood and gore, tune in to National Geographic as the lions go to work on the zebras.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

In general I just snap a quick picture because I enjoy the hunting part, not necessarily the picture taking part. That being said if I shoot something I'm exceptional proud of it might spend a little more time trying to make the picture turn out right.

Comment

The one thing I do is cut off the tongue before pics---no bloody tongues hanging out in my pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
          Richard.
          Fitting

Comment

Hunting, killing, blood, sexy pics, weapons, man this is truly MURICA!! Throw in some ted nugent and let's get wid it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
              Fitting
              Hahahaha that's just wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                Indeed. Lesson learned.

Richard.
                No worries-
                It's led to a good discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                  Hunting, killing, blood, sexy pics, weapons, man this is truly MURICA!! Throw in some ted nugent and let's get wid it!!!!
                  Here here
                  Attached Files

Comment

I agree about liking less blood in pic's. but I don't like troll post that just look to start problems.

So My vote is delete the post and buy some wet wipes.

Comment

I just want to hear more about the dead body that Black Ice found!

Comment

I haven't seen a pic on this forum yet that makes me think of anything but "I want to go hunting"

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                          I just want to hear more about the dead body that Black Ice found!

I'll start a thread tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You know even if you hide the blood when you take the picture it doesn't change the fact that the animal is dead. I don't see any point in trying to hide the fact that an animal bled to death. It is what it is. No reason to water it down or try to hide what happened. Share the real story instead of some manufactured version where you killed an animal without it bleeding.

Comment

Hmmmmm. Smh . BTW BLACK ICE FOUND A BODY.

Comment

Richard you are going to find a lot of them on this site for more reasons than one. Several guys that design broadheads or try different broadheads, or are excited about their harvest, first kill etc. Of course, this will gain a lot of attention on this site. It's in a man's DNA to hunt and to provide for the family. If someone is degrading to an animal thats one thing, but one's opinion will vary from another in the degradation of an animal...

Comment

Working...
                                X