Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt

Comment

You will love Donnie's place. Great guy to work with.

Comment

Had 6 guys from Kansas here this weekend. They killed 12 hogs with their bows. Course they were using those sissy wheel bows.

Comment

Originally posted by dhays View Post
          Had 6 guys from Kansas here this weekend. They killed 12 hogs with their bows. Course they were using those sissy wheel bows.
          I know they multiply fast, but save some back for us!!lol

Comment

This is where we stand as of now.

Phillip Fields - deposit paid
            marshrat
            EnW - deposit paid
            Oneway
            trad"Doc"53 - deposit paid
            deer99hunter - deposit paid
            bassmatt72 -deposit paid
            pope@young315
            Txpitdog
            banzai - deposit paid
            BAPilot2 - deposit paid

There are 11 that say they are in. Counting mine, I have 7 deposits in hand. I sent Donnie another check to cover deposits for a total of 12 so I hope we do get one more person.
            Last edited by Phillip Fields; 01-16-2014, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Ive hunted up there with Donnie, great guy and he has some pigs for sure. Yall will have a blast stalking those creeks!

Comment

I'm really getting excited about this hunt. I hope to "shish-ka-bob" a hog which will be a first for me. I have been shooting trad for the past two years and so far I have only killed a couple of rabbits. The deer hunt this past November, for which I was lucky enough to be drawn, never did work out due to inclement weather. So maybe I'll get to bring home the bacon!

So, what are the logistics for the hunt? I know April 4 - 6, but what time should we show up on Friday the 4th, and what time do we leave on Sunday the 6th? Also, when is the final payment for the hunt due? Can we mail it directly to Donnie now, mail it to Phil in a few weeks, or just pay the balance once we arrive on the 4th?

Comment

Wish I could come hunt with yall, not even sure I'll be up to hunting speed by then or I would try to come. Good luck to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by BAPilot2 View Post
                    I'm really getting excited about this hunt. I hope to "shish-ka-bob" a hog which will be a first for me. I have been shooting trad for the past two years and so far I have only killed a couple of rabbits. The deer hunt this past November, for which I was lucky enough to be drawn, never did work out due to inclement weather. So maybe I'll get to bring home the bacon!

So, what are the logistics for the hunt? I know April 4 - 6, but what time should we show up on Friday the 4th, and what time do we leave on Sunday the 6th? Also, when is the final payment for the hunt due? Can we mail it directly to Donnie now, mail it to Phil in a few weeks, or just pay the balance once we arrive on the 4th?
                    Donnie's website says noon to noon. I think the remainder is due on arrival. I'm sure that Donnie will chime in here with any particulars. I'm also getting excited about this hunt. I also have a pig/javvie hunt scheduled for Feb 17-21 with my wife. I think this TBH Trad Hog hunt is going to be a blast, as much for meeting fellow Trad TBH'ers as for the hunting.
                    Last edited by Phillip Fields; 01-27-2014, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Generally my hunts are noon Friday to noon Sunday, but you are welcome to come in Friday morning and stay later Sunday. There is no rush to leave. Just pay the balance of the hunt when you get here. Cash or check. If you need to pay with a credit card, you can pay through my pay pal account. Looking forward to meeting folks and having a good time. We have been having some big groups lately. I have been doing hunts Mon.-Wed. and Fri.-Sun. We have killed 93 hogs in the last 16 days.

Comment

Phillip, there is still one open spot???
                        Donnie, as long as it isn't revealing any trade secrets how do you restock?

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                          Yes there is still one open spot.

Comment

I don't have anyone in mind.... just giving this a bump! Lookin forwards to the trip!

Comment

Im interested, but have to wait and see if we are going to have a paper due around that time

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                                No trade secret. Just have a lot of guys that trap near hear on the Red River and Sulphur River, that sell them to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X