No announcement yet.

Weaver Invitational2012. Its On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure the Bounty Hunter crew will make an appearance.......

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
    What skill level is required for shoots like this?

By that I mean...would I be the only person there shooting arrows 3' over the targets occasionally?

I'd like to come Saturday. Have to lead worship Sunday, but I've always wanted to make it to something like this.

Lets just say if there is a tree close to the target, I'll hit it......LOL

Comment

ttt

Comment

If I have off, I'll probably be there...one of the blessings go having nowhere to hunt

Comment

Don't count me out! I'm looking forward to it.... Very cool piece of property!

Comment

Linda Zach and his squeeze and I will be there. By the way Deb, what in the world possesed you to include me in that group of great shooters. Jeeeeeese.

Comment

I truly hope to be there, but the only transportation I have is the scooter, so it'll depend on a lot of things (including the weather) for me to make it.

Rick

Comment

Deb we have a dinner date next Friday. Karen and I are looking forward to it.

Twist my arm at dinner....

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                  Deb we have a dinner date next Friday. Karen and I are looking forward to it.

Twist my arm at dinner....
                  Yes we do. What time? I'll pm you my phone #.

Comment

Deb do u make "lemon" pie? I would bid high for a good lemon pie!!! Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                      Deb do u make "lemon" pie? I would bid high for a good lemon pie!!! Just a thought.
                      Shana, I may get lynched for saying this, but I don't think I'm going to make pies this year. I'll probably make at least one chocolate bourbon pecan for the auction, but I just don't think I'm up to an entire day of pie making.

Comment

Oh darn. Shabows wife, Jenbow, wanted to taste ur pies. She keeps hearing about them. I'm working on my raffle item. FYI

Comment

Oh darn. Shabows wife, Jenbow, wanted to taste ur pies. She keeps hearing about them. I'm working on my raffle item. FYI
                          Sorry I missed your call earlier. I might make some, just depends on how much has been accomplished, how much is left to do and how I'm feeling at the time. I know what you are making will be a popular auction item.

Comment

Looks like my wife just got a new name.I'm sure she'll appreciate that Shana.LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                              Shana, I may get lynched for saying this, but I don't think I'm going to make pies this year. I'll probably make at least one chocolate bourbon pecan for the auction, but I just don't think I'm up to an entire day of pie making.
                              WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! Will finish this post later if I survive this HEART STOPPER!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
                                Looks like my wife just got a new name.I'm sure she'll appreciate that Shana.LOL!
                                Shabow
                                Tell Gunnerbow and Gagebow
                                That "uncle dumbbow"
                                Said hello

Comment

Working...
                                X