No announcement yet.

Weaver Invitational2012. Its On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope we can make it. We got a lot of irons in the fire at the moment, we'll have to see.

Matt

Comment

Talked with Arvin today, hope to put ol-big down before so I can make it on that weekend. Sure sounds like my kind of place and sure would like to meet you guys.

Comment

I sure wish I was off work that weekend

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
          If I was you I might start feeling a lil sick around the 18th or 19th! Cough! Cough!

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
            What, you can't make it? Aw man

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
              What, you can't make it? Aw man
              Oh, I have a feeling he will be here.

Comment

I'll make Saturday but not Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                  I'll make Saturday but not Sunday.
                  Well then I won't see you Bud

I'm working Sat and can only make it on Sunday. Sure am looking forward to it though!

J.P.

Comment

Hey Deb, looks like another great time. I need to make this one. Been kinda out of pocket lately but I think I will make this one.

Dave

Comment

ttt

Comment

sounds like alot of fun!!!! I'm gonna round up some shooters!!!

Comment

What skill level is required for shoots like this?

By that I mean...would I be the only person there shooting arrows 3' over the targets occasionally?

I'd like to come Saturday. Have to lead worship Sunday, but I've always wanted to make it to something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
                            What skill level is required for shoots like this?

By that I mean...would I be the only person there shooting arrows 3' over the targets occasionally?

I'd like to come Saturday. Have to lead worship Sunday, but I've always wanted to make it to something like this.
                            There is no skill level at all required. This shoot is about evenly divided into thirds. One third will be really good like Bisch, James Hicks, Skunklady, Bob Sarrels, one third will be middle of the road and one third just starting out. Its more of a party than a formal tounament. A great chance to meet a lot of TBHers and eat a lot of food.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                              There is no skill level at all required. This shoot is about evenly divided into thirds. One third will be really good like Bisch, James Hicks, Skunklady, Bob Sarrels, one third will be middle of the road and one third just starting out. Its more of a party than a formal tounament. A great chance to meet a lot of TBHers and eat a lot of food.
                              Yeah, non required at all. If you want to feel good about yourself, shoot with me. I'll make anybody look good.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
                                Yeah, non required at all. If you want to feel good about yourself, shoot with me. I'll make anybody look good.

Matt
                                Meet my friend Matt Smith. He tells whoppers.

Comment

Working...
                                X