No announcement yet.

AFC Paris TBOT Shoot JAN 21,22 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new friends and trying to make it back home with a few arrows.

Comment

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
        I'll bring along some of my prettiest for y'all to look at.
        UUUUUGGHH, I think you could sell a few dozen if you have them! Never will forget the young couple that showed up at Vanderpool many,many years ago. Friday night they were setting up their booth and that poor guys wife was like a rabid chiuauah, chewing on his butt about all the dozens of arrows they built and how they would have to load them all back up and take them home with them. They were sold out by early morning on Sunday and she was singing like a Lark while she counted that money!!!lol He made some really nice looking arrows and they sold for 40.00 bucks a doz. back then. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
          UUUUUGGHH, I think you could sell a few dozen if you have them! Never will forget the young couple that showed up at Vanderpool many,many years ago. Friday night they were setting up their booth and that poor guys wife was like a rabid chiuauah, chewing on his butt about all the dozens of arrows they built and how they would have to load them all back up and take them home with them. They were sold out by early morning on Sunday and she was singing like a Lark while she counted that money!!!lol He made some really nice looking arrows and they sold for 40.00 bucks a doz. back then. Hope to see you there!
          Did you video it? Did you get pics? I can't wait to see everyone and what they bring.........The course is going to be great!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
            Wish I had some to bring, but hunting season wiped me out and I'm 6-8 weeks behind on orders right now. Long story that I'll tell when we get together on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
              Did you video it? Did you get pics? I can't wait to see everyone and what they bring.........The course is going to be great!
              Hey, Charles, you mentioned earlier we might need muck boots - is this still true? It looks like it'll be clear through the weekend, but is there standing water around some of the shots? (no problem, just asking!). Looking forward to coming!

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                Hey, Charles, you mentioned earlier we might need muck boots - is this still true? It looks like it'll be clear through the weekend, but is there standing water around some of the shots? (no problem, just asking!). Looking forward to coming!
                As of right now, we will not need the muck boots..............but you never know

Comment

As of right now, we will not need the muck boots..............but you never know
                  True! We will be bringing some, just in case
                  (I still wish y'all would go out there with a weed blower and clear out some of the two foot deep leaves, lol).
                  I need to repeat this mantra...."All my arrows WILL be retrieved from the target, all my arrows WILL be retrieved from the target....all my arrows..."

Comment

It's getting close

Comment

Got an Idea, had a fellow club member and TBH'er newbie ask if we could do the First shot friday at the shoot on sat maybe do a live thread? ...................What do you all think about that, we have never done anything like it and it would be cool! Anyway lets hear what the masses say

Comment

Got an Idea, had a fellow club member and TBH'er newbie ask if we could do the First shot friday at the shoot on sat maybe do a live thread? ...................What do you all think about that, we have never done anything like it and it would be cool! Anyway lets hear what the masses say
                        Great Idea...but we need a PRIZE

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                          Great Idea...but we need a PRIZE
                          Homemade Venison Chili not enough..............wow tough crowd............I bet we can get a prize, consider it done!

Comment

You'll have to try to catch people before they start to warm up (so it will be their first shot).

Yeah, that would be a major uptick in FSC participation.

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                              True! We will be bringing some, just in case
                              (I still wish y'all would go out there with a weed blower and clear out some of the two foot deep leaves, lol).
                              I need to repeat this mantra...."All my arrows WILL be retrieved from the target, all my arrows WILL be retrieved from the target....all my arrows..."
                              Yes You can!

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                              You'll have to try to catch people before they start to warm up (so it will be their first shot).

Yeah, that would be a major uptick in FSC participation.
                              Yes we could have it set up to where that is the first thing they did.......and it would be hard to top that for sure!

Comment

Yes we could have it set up to where that is the first thing they did.......and it would be hard to top that for sure!
                                And.....you could give a prize to whoever wins in Paris on FSF, BUT, still have to submit the pic of the winner's shot to the FSF thread - since unfortunately not EVERY participant in that game will be in Paris.

Comment

Working...
                                X