Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seen on FB and wanted to share.... Good Stuff but so true!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha but it didn't say anything about them having a 30.06, need to add that in there

Comment

Haha, we call them "Tolltaggers" (easy to pick them out) and they are out in force this weekend around here!

Comment

I drove home from Brady yesterday afternoon, sure was glad I was going Northeast .

Comment

I think the story was a jab at some of the city folk. Not he ones from the country that moved to the city but the ones who were born and raised there. I see the jacked up 4x4s all over Houston and know they never leave pavement

Comment

I-10 westbound in Seguin was filled with them yesterday---and eastbound will be filled with them Sunday afternoon, with their "trophies" in the truck bed placed just so folks can see them.

Comment

I️ like me some does

Comment

[QUOTE=. I see the jacked up 4x4s all over Houston and know they never leave pavement[/QUOTE]

That the MALL CRAWLERS

Comment

Proud to feel comfortable in both city and country.

Glad that people living in cities still like to hunt in Texas.

There are yahoo country boy deer hunters and yahoo city boy deer hunters (lady hunters tend to be way more astute or willing to learn)

Nobody has a monopoly.

Comment

Working...
                  X