Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your marriage suck the life out of you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 2 marriages I been happily single since 1976.
    Found out long ago that to make an old rooster crow just put a new hen in the coop. Nothing better than being able to fart or pick your nose when ever you want to and not offend anybody.
    Had the same GF now for 13 years.
    Maybe time for a new hen or two?

Comment

marriage

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
      Congrats. Maybe it's time to change that screen name
      this

congrats though

Comment

No complaints after 27 years.
        Give me a few hours and I'll ask the wife, and edit the above if needed.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          My wife and I have had some rough times in our 21 yeas that I guess you could say "drained the life out of" both of us. 5 years ago she had a hysterectomy, best money I ever spent. Life is great without all those hormones. Hope she's not secretly a TBH member!.......Luv ya baby. Lol
          hysterectomy help change ours also my friend said when his wife had her attitude adjustment operation THAT WAS THE BEST THING That happened in their marriage . Those hormones can do strange things. I could just look at my wife and she would start crying for no reason. That's why God Let us Hunt and fish to get through that one week out of the month

We are working on 46 years Hope you all have a great marriage from now own.

Comment

It'll be 17 years for my wife and I this July....it's been a blast!

Comment

We need to do lunch!!

Comment

thanks for sharing and a big congrats. if it hadn't been for getting involved at church and realizing I hadn't really accepted Him as my Savior and Lord, me and my wife wouldn't still be married, and it still took some struggles to realize that we not only needed Him in our lives but our marriage as well, that things got better. we will celebrate 15yrs in may. we are more in love now than when we first got married. again thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Found out long ago that to make an old rooster crow just put a new hen in the coop. Nothing better than being able to fart or pick your nose when ever you want to and not offend anybody.
                  To each their own

Comment

22 years in August.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Well heck man your problem isn't "the hens" it's that you held your farts for 2 entire marriages! In our house farts are funny! Ask my 8 yr old why God made farts stink, he will answer "so deaf people can enjoy them too!" Pick our noses too, only 2 rules, only pick your own nose and done wipe it on the furniture!

Comment

congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          ...We don't always get it right. I still can be a stubborn, pouty jerk at times, but He has been faithful and our marriage continues to grow through our obedience...
                          You, too??? God is good!!! It is neat how when you both work on growing closer to God, you end up growing closer to each other at the same time. Congrats on refocusing and overcoming! Too many marriages are disposable these days...

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          ...playa
                          [plahy-uh]
                          Spell Syllables
                          Examples Word Origin
                          noun
                          Western U.S. the sandy, salty, or mud-caked flat floor of a desert basin having interior drainage, usually occupied by a shallow lake during or after prolonged, heavy rains.

As in the shallow potholes that i regularly chase duck, geese, quail, pheasant and coyotes in.....
                          Funny how different minds think. I'm from the Lubbock area and never once thought about your screen name being anything other than your intent... Pl-A-ya!!!

Thanks for sharing your testimony!!! Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ckat View Post
                            You, too??? God is good!!! It is neat how when you both work on growing closer to God, you end up growing closer to each other at the same time. Congrats on refocusing and overcoming! Too many marriages are disposable these days...

Funny how different minds think. I'm from the Lubbock area and never once thought about your screen name being anything other than your intent... Pl-A-ya!!!

Thanks for sharing your testimony!!! Good stuff.
                            That is a true paradigm. Since our God is a relational God, it's almost impossible to have a corrosive horizontal relationship if both parties vertical relationships are healthy. The inverse of this is just as true

Comment

My wife is a super model....soo...that's a no......lol.....14 years in a few weeks

Comment

We will have our 20th in April. We had a tremendous rough spell a few yrs back. We got more invested in church and each other instead of ourselves. Been doing great ever since. We read many books that also helped along the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X