To the oil guys on TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowhuntBOB89 View Post
    Well let's start off by saying I got laid off from caterpillar in October. Been on worthless ever since no where around me is hiring unless you wanna work for $10 an hour.. I've heard the rigs r starting to hire again and I'm wondering how I can get hired quickly because apparently they don't check online applications.. I was a welder mechanic at Cat I'm used to the 12 to 14 hour days not scared to work was hoping to get in as a worm and prove myself any help from you men or women our there would be very appreciated
    get your butt to west Texas!! you will have a job in a week!! H&P is hiring as I type!!

Comment

I dont know but good luck to you. Get out there, drill some holes and tear up/wear out some tools! I need some work!

Comment

I saw a billboard in Brownwood saying that Solaris Oilfield Services is hiring. I went to the website and under careers, they need a welder in Early. That's all I got, good luck.

Comment

I have had several job offers around here, Odessa and big lake, alot of people hiring around here. (I'm still trying to finish college) so can't really work those hours. Also we have solar company coming on our place and they are hiring a lot of people. Not on just ours, several around the area. I believe they where paying 5,000 a month, but don't hold that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by rcm719 View Post
            Heard Zachary is hiring for a project in Chocolate Bayou, on the spot interviews.
            Sounds like Ineos to me.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
              Sounds like Ineos to me.
              yea, they sure do have alot of civil work going on right now. Ineos Battleground is building a new unit over in La Porte as well. Plenty of work

Comment

Have you applied to Orion drilling, H&P, or ICD. I'll talk to the pusher on location. You willing to work on a rig

Comment

Need help on the orion drilling test all the questions they ask for the tools and terms I have looked up and answered I think correctly but 5 minutes later it says I'm not a good candidate

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
                    Have you applied to Orion drilling, H&P, or ICD. I'll talk to the pusher on location. You willing to work on a rig
                    Man that is wat I'd love to get into rotational work would be the way to go if I could have a choice

Comment

Originally posted by landon pharr View Post
                      get your butt to west Texas!! you will have a job in a week!! H&P is hiring as I type!!
                      Not quite that easy yet.

Comment

Well let's start off by saying I got laid off from caterpillar in October. Been on worthless ever since no where around me is hiring unless you wanna work for $10 an hour.. I've heard the rigs r starting to hire again and I'm wondering how I can get hired quickly because apparently they don't check online applications.. I was a welder mechanic at Cat I'm used to the 12 to 14 hour days not scared to work was hoping to get in as a worm and prove myself any help from you men or women our there would be very appreciated
                        "unless you wanna work for $10 an hour"

Comment

When I got laid off I was making 21 and hour wanna find something close to that

Comment

Heavy equipment mechanics are tough to find. You're experience with Cat could parlay into a job with a contractor with heavy equipment. I have 4-5 full time mechanics and all make $20/hr or close to it. Went through a bunch of turds to find good ones. There is a market for your skills.

Comment

I dont work in the oil field but live in Midland. They are hiring people like crazy out here. Its picking up big time. I moved her last summer from Houston and we actually like it here. Not much to look at but a cool little town

Comment

Need help on the orion drilling test all the questions they ask for the tools and terms I have looked up and answered I think correctly but 5 minutes later it says I'm not a good candidate

Comment

Working...
                                X