GO topless weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO topless weekend

Just letting everyone know i did represent TBH at the go topless weekend at Crystal Beach. Had to be more members there.
    Attached Files

I sure hope you didn't trash the island like several folks did at that event last weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They ought to be put in jail....****ing trash is what they are.

Comment

I went Saturday. Had a few things come up early morning so we did not get to leave when I wanted. Which allowed me to have fun in a 2 hr ferry boat line. Never found my group in what seemed to be the longest waiting line. Felt like it took 2-3 hours to maybe go 1-2 miles of beach. Learned my lesson this time. Get there early and be ready to stay late.

Comment

Ive seen some other pics. That deal has gotten too large to worry about anymore. No to mention the countless vehicles without round head lights and vertical grills

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            I sure hope you didn't trash the island like several folks did at that event last weekend

This......

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Ive seen some other pics. That deal has gotten too large to worry about anymore. No to mention the countless vehicles without round head lights and vertical grills
            And this are the reasons why my Jeep and I stay home on that weekend. No way do I want to be associated with that mess.

Comment

My wife said something about hating that she didn't get down there for it...until we saw the photos of the insane amount of people. we both looked at the pics, looked at each other, and said "nope, that ain't happening" too many people for my taste

and the trash photos I've seen will really tick off anyone with common decency who cares even a little about the island, nature, and the great outdoors. I cannot understand how people can be so uncaring about anything in life

Comment

so where`s the topless pics ???

Comment

some of the people that decided to be show girls were definitely not picture worthy

Comment

Originally posted by Texas007 View Post
                    some of the people that decided to be show girls were definitely not picture worthy
                    Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    They ought to be put in jail....****ing trash is what they are.
                    Who do you think goes to these things

Comment

I used to go. I'm too old for it now unfortunately so are some of the girls that go and show but if I was a single man I'd do it again lol
                      I saw that there is actually a vendor that set up a tent just selling pasties

Comment

Scrolled all the way down and didn't see a single topless pic.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

What a shame!

Comment

Did the girl in your avatar go as well

Comment

Originally posted by Texas007 View Post

Dunno, the three a buddy sent me were definitely worthy. However, I realize three out of 3000 aint so good

Comment

Working...
                              X