World Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup 2018

Productivity from around the world is going to drop off the next few weeks!

We are an international company and our break rooms with TVs are packed this time of year, love how it brings people together.

I am a huge Messi fan so of course I am going for Argentina!

I know Soccer isn't huge on here but who else is excited?

Russia / Saudi Arabia kick off the cup at 10am today!
    Last edited by TXHUNT3R; 06-14-2018, 08:19 AM.

Get this crap outta here!!!!!!

I’ll probably tune in for the bigger games

Sucks the US dropped the ball on getting in.

Comment

I'm ready for it. Spain fired its head coach yesterday! USA flamed out and couldn't get in. Russia hosting the event will be as interesting as the Sochi Games.

Comment

I’m looking forward to it. I think the German machine wins it all.

Comment

I'm all in. I find this year's field to be shallow and lacking. Just seems weird that there is no US, Italy, Netherlands and Chile. Lot of "little" guys on the big stage this time. But, I will still watch every game that I can and look forward to the later rounds when the heavy weights begin to tangle with everything to lose. Love me some World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by cbail13 View Post
            I’m looking forward to it. I think the German machine wins it all.
            Them or Brazil is my pick. I like Neymar alot so I out of those two I would like to see Brazil take it.

Comment

Early match of the tournament is Spain vs. Portugal tomorrow at 1. Should be a fairly predictable event, with all of the usual so going deep. Brazil is not as good as in the past, and some usual biggies are missing. I hope Argentina wins it this time but Germany will probably roll.

Germany and Mexico are in the same group so that could get interesting.

Let the matches begin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                I'm all in. I find this year's field to be shallow and lacking. Just seems weird that there is no US, Italy, Netherlands and Chile. Lot of "little" guys on the big stage this time. But, I will still watch every game that I can and look forward to the later rounds when the heavy weights begin to tangle with everything to lose. Love me some World Cup.
                Agree, alot of smaller guys on the stage but I like that!

I work with a guy from Morocco and it is their first appearance in the cup in 20 years, or course, he is there for 3 weeks lol. He dropped thousands on this once in a lifetime trip, I would too if I were him.

Comment

My house is buzzing about it.

Comment

Yeah I’d like to see another Germany V Brazil beat down in the finals this go around.

Comment

It's a little anticlimactic without the USMNT involved, but that's what we get.

I'm all in. Rooting for Belgium!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                        Early match of the tournament is Spain vs. Portugal tomorrow at 1. Should be a fairly predictable event, with all of the usual so going deep. Brazil is not as good as in the past, and some usual biggies are missing. I hope Argentina wins it this time but Germany will probably roll.

Germany and Mexico are in the same group so that could get interesting.

Let the matches begin!!!
                        I hope Portugal doesn't go past group stage. I'm sorry but I can't stand C.R. so dang arrogant.

Comment

I've been counting down for the last month or so.

Comment

I'm picking France, with their talent they have a shot but it will depend on which team shows up.

Comment

All in! Group B is what I’m most excited about, lots of natural rivalries and my adopted second home country of Morocco has somewhat of a chance to make it out of the group stage. Should be a really good tournament, I think Brazil or Argentina takes it home this year. Basically, I’m rooting for anyone other than Iran, Russia, Germany or France.

Time to start saving for the 2026 Cup, I’m already excited about that!

Comment

Working...
                              X