No announcement yet.

Hurricane in Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Quacker you must have ****** off the weather God's! First the Chandelier trip
    , now Cabo! Be safe with Bud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
        Dang Quacker you must have ****** off the weather God's! First the Chandelier trip
        , now Cabo! Be safe with Bud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
        Ain't just the weather. Lady luck is kicking my ace!

I rode to Biloxi to fish two weeks before Alberto only to have the generator on the head boat take a dump. We turned around and drove home. Never left the dock.

Now bud is prolly gonna kill fishin in cabo. They say bad things happen in 3s so maybe that means i can break 150 on a deer this year. I mean I been knocking on the 150 door awhile

Can't get any worse right?

Comment

Watching this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
            Maybe they will get a tornado and bring 3 or 4 inch inches of rain.
            There’s been a few tear through central TX so far this year. 7” of rain one night at the lease. We still need rain.

Comment

NOAA 7 day precip forecast........Bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by texanatc View Post
                bummer, I'll be in surfside this Friday til the Friday after, shows rain the whole time. I know we need it but dang.
                In Galveston during the same timeframe. Going to cut down my fishing time significantly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                Last edited by jay; 06-12-2018, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  ****ed if you and ****ed if you don't. Looks like I'll be in cabo with bud.

Maybe I'll start a live hurricane watch party thread
                  Bud gonna fizzle before it gets to Cabo

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
                    In Galveston during the same timeframe. Going to cut down my fishing time significantly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                    Yep, I decided to not cancel our bay home. I'm thinking this rain wont hurt me fishing the lights at night too much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                      Bud gonna fizzle before it gets to Cabo
                      I sure hope so. We're going anyway

Comment

Looking better and better on the GFS models. Couple inches of rain possible but not the **** floater they were saying.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          There’s been a few tear through central TX so far this year. 7” of rain one night at the lease. We still need rain.
                          I'm glad you got the rain I sent you,Matt. We could sure use some down here now, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wence View Post
                            I'm glad you got the rain I sent you,Matt. We could sure use some down here now, too.
                            Yes sir!! It’s getting bad dry

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              I sure hope so. We're going anyway
                              You're gonna be fine. When at the Marina there is this restaurant right by the boat launch. Country Casa or something like that. The BEST quacamole and salsa. They make the quac fresh right in front of you in a morter and pestal. Salsa too. Two for 1 beers as well. We hit that place almost every day. We just ate quac and salsa for lunch. Ate a real meal only for supper.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                                You're gonna be fine. When at the Marina there is this restaurant right by the boat launch. Country Casa or something like that. The BEST quacamole and salsa. They make the quac fresh right in front of you in a morter and pestal. Salsa too. Two for 1 beers as well. We hit that place almost every day. We just ate quac and salsa for lunch. Ate a real meal only for supper.
                                If we dont get to fish thats all we'll able to do is eat, drink and..

Comment

Working...
                                X