No announcement yet.

Mission Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an Eliminator II that's about 5 years old and have bought 3 Mission Crazes for family members. Good bows, great price.

Comment

I really liked my X3

Comment

I just got my son a Mission Craze and he loves it!!

Comment

Just bought a Mission Ballistic. First bow. Been a gun guy all my life but decided to try the bow. Dealer who sold it to me said I would sell the guns once I took up bow hunting. Got some learning to do on the range but looking forward to the first hunt with it. Oh yeah, this is my first post too.

Comment

Originally posted by BallisticFirst View Post
            Just bought a Mission Ballistic. First bow. Been a gun guy all my life but decided to try the bow. Dealer who sold it to me said I would sell the guns once I took up bow hunting. Got some learning to do on the range but looking forward to the first hunt with it. Oh yeah, this is my first post too.
            Welcome. You will get addicted. I shot my first deer this season. Not selling the guns but it is a lot more challenging and rewarding.

Comment

I have a mission ballistic that i picked up a few months ago, it's very smooth, fast and I'm glad i went with it instead of spending the extra couple dollars for the Mathews.

Comment

I just bought a mission riot for my first bow a few days ago and love it!!! Hope in to go get a hog next weekend to break it in! :-)
                on another note. This is my first post. Am I not aloud to create any threads at all for 30 days or what?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanwood08 View Post
                  I just bought a mission riot for my first bow a few days ago and love it!!! Hope in to go get a hog next weekend to break it in! :-)
                  on another note. This is my first post. Am I not aloud to create any threads at all for 30 days or what?
                  Welcome!!! Good luck breaking it in.

You can't start a thread till you have done 5 posts. The 30 days is for starting a thread in the classifieds only.

Comment

I Hope they are good stuff.... just bought the wife a Craze

Comment

Originally posted by backwaterlabs View Post
                      I just got my son a Mission Craze and he loves it!!
                      Yes i got mine when it came out for a birthday present from my dad. Being my first bow, we wanted something that would last a while. Its a great bow for beginners or for women

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy1911 View Post
                        I Hope they are good stuff.... just bought the wife a Craze
                        I'm thinking of getting the craze for my fiance too. That way if she doesn't really like bow hunting I can give it to my son In a yr or 2.

Comment

The craze is good because it has lots of adjustments that you can do without a bow press and ranges from 15lbs-70lbs in draw weight. Its quiet and is at a great price.

Comment

Working...
                          X