Quick stop Austin: Stay/Eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick stop Austin: Stay/Eat?

Plans changed a little so I’m in Austin tonight.

I’m generally here during the day on my way further south so I don’t see the night life and eats much.

I have projects spread out all over the place to visit tomorrow so really anywhere around town is fine. I like food and a drink plus I’ll need to snag a hotel close.

What say you Austin folk? Where should I go?
    Last edited by TreyRo; 02-06-2018, 05:13 PM.

Im a big fan of Hills Cafe. I love to eat there

Comment

I love the Brazilian Steakhouse, Estancia. In the Arboretum area. Plenty of places to stay near there as well.

Comment

Bangers!

Comment

Iron cactus has the best margaritas (deer hunter) and best fajita you'll eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Eddie V's on 5th street.

Comment

Jack allens ktchen . Local chef. Local sourced ingredients. 1 up north in Round Rock 1 central near 360 and Lake Austin, 1 south near oak hill. Google it. Its a great place. Steak, cfs, seafood, burgers , greta drinks etc..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                Jack allens ktchen . Local chef. Local sourced ingredients. 1 up north in Round Rock 1 central near 360 and Lake Austin, 1 south near oak hill. Google it. Its a great place. Steak, cfs, seafood, burgers , greta drinks etc..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                I would have to agree with this statement. There are more fancy, expensive options, but Jacks has quality food and drinks at a fair price. I office near the Oak Hill location and eat there weekly. Definitely good grub.

Comment

Go eat at Austin Land and Cattle. You will not be disappointed!

Comment

Working...
                  X