X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
    pantless dent repair
    Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
    Do do you not wear pants while the repair is being done or is the guy doing the dent removal porky pigging it? Either way it sounds entertaining as hell.
    Heck no!!! I for one don’t want nuttin to see or do with anythang such as that. Keep the pants on.

Comment

Wait until he's older and get's his first nice truck and put a dent in it. It will make you feel better.

That said, my Yota has dents all over it and the bed is tearing in two because I've hauled so much weight on the rack.

Comment

When I was about 5, I knocked out a column on the front porch with the JD riding lawn mower. Guess Pop's forgot to get the key out of it. Don't think I even got whooped. I was 5 and workin dang it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
          When I was about 5, I knocked out a column on the front porch with the JD riding lawn mower. Guess Pop's forgot to get the key out of it. Don't think I even got whooped. I was 5 and workin dang it.

I was around 10 and my dad asked me to pull the truck through the gate with his first horse trailer he ever owned. 27 years later I’m still the gate boy[emoji23]. It was a gold colored 2 horse trailer and that fender did not hold up well to that corner post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just be thankful you have a nephew to share these memories with. Dents can be fixed.

Comment

Let him cut your grass or something then take him out for ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                Yeah I know. It's the first dent and it made me sick.
                Ok. I never understood this. All I ever owned was used vehicles. UNTIL I got my baby. I didnt know she was my baby until she got her first scratch. It hurt so bad. The few after did too. This past weekend a niece/nephew or a mowers rock dented her. It still hurts! I feel you because I never owned a perfect new one! But I just had to let it go. It was like losing my first love! It hurt a little at first, but in the end was alright. Good luck with the healing process

Comment

Nephew put a dent in my pickup

Originally posted by Kooter80 View Post
                  Just be thankful you have a nephew to share these memories with. Dents can be fixed.

Now days we should just be thankful our nephews don’t want to be our nieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Might be in an odd location but here's a fix...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Start a gofundme acct.

Comment

I dented my Taco when I backed in to someone.....meant getting a steel bumper for it.

Comment

Sucks about your truck OP. I think you are handling it the right way. The first dent always hurts the most

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            My dad told us when we were kids every morning he woke up he might as well throw a $100 out the back door and he’d be further ahead of the damage we caused. We were hard on everything but we were kids!! Nothing like kids these days i wish my children didn’t have all these distractions.
                            LOL....

My Dad told me one time, Son you could tear an anvil up with a rubber hammer

he was right though.....LOL

Ranchdog

Comment

Make it a learning lesson for the boy. Have him work off the $580. Show him the cash and put it in a jar until its paid.

Comment

Originally posted by black ice View Post
                                now days we should just be thankful our nephews don’t want to be our nieces.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                                😂

Comment

Working...
                                X