• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We really enjoyed it!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      The show said they expected 30,000 people or so. As of Saturday night, they were at 5,000. There was little advertising. But for sure the set up was great. Just need to sell the show more.

Hopefully next year they don't skimp on the advertising.
      I agree, I didn't make due to working OT (first world problem...right?) but outside of a few adds on the Sportsman's channel I didn't hear about it.

Comment

Yep. I heard something about it, but only that pigman was going to be there.
        Shame that reported turnout was so low compared to the expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
          Yep. I heard something about it, but only that pigman was going to be there.
          Shame that reported turnout was so low compared to the expected.
          Yep, Waddell was there too. Today, Pigman was signing autographs and there was no line. Kind of surprised me, but it was also before church let out (11 am).

Comment

They had a lot of advertisements on Facebook.

Comment

I would have liked to go but I didn’t hear about it until the day before. I already had plans to attend the Safari Club Houston Chapter show this Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                I would have liked to go but I didn’t hear about it until the day before. I already had plans to attend the Safari Club Houston Chapter show this Saturday.

Good luck on your Spain trip. Great visiting with you last night

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Yep, Waddell was there too. Today, Pigman was signing autographs and there was no line. Kind of surprised me, but it was also before church let out (11 am).
                  Crap!

We have plans the days of TTHA and wanted to make this but work got me also.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                    Good luck on your Spain trip. Great visiting with you last night

Thanks man! Great meeting you! We gotta hunt together soon. So a Pyrenean chamois in Spain?? I never thought I’d be chasing one of those but now I’m psyched about it. Oscar kinda scared about the mountain hiking though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                      Thanks man! Great meeting you! We gotta hunt together soon. So a Pyrenean chamois in Spain?? I never thought I’d be chasing one of those but now I’m psyched about it. Oscar kinda scared about the mountain hiking though.

Yes we do, but you really peaked my interest with the brown bear. Let's get OT on board and make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                        Yes we do, but you really peaked my interest with the brown bear. Let's get OT on board and make it happen.

Absolutely!!!

Comment

I wanted to go but ended up cutting hay for 10 hours instead....Yea me....

Comment

Working...
                          X