Up

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

My son and I attended last year, they had a lot of hunts and other giveaways. Don't miss out...

Comment

Originally posted by Txprowler View Post
              My son and I attended last year, they had a lot of hunts and other giveaways. Don't miss out...
              Yup, we’ll have guns, hunts and lots of other giveaways this year!

Comment

2 more guns added to the pot! Don't miss out! Get those kids signed up!

Comment

Just had an AWESOME hunt donated to the class! Its a goodun!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0055.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	24578965

SCI Houston was named TPWD Hunter Education Partner of the Year!

Come out and be a part of our award winning class and have a chance at winning some awesome prizes! Hunts, guns and much more! Sign up today!

Comment

Up

Comment

Sweet we may have to take a trip up there

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                          [ATTACH]955164[/ATTACH]

SCI Houston was named TPWD Hunter Education Partner of the Year!

Come out and be a part of our award winning class and have a chance at winning some awesome prizes! Hunts, guns and much more! Sign up today!
                          Way to geaux Danno!!!! Your leadership in the last few years has been incredible. Heck, you make me look bad as the past leader of the Hunter Safety Program...……...but you make me look good as the current President of SCI Houston!!!
                          Thanks a bunch for going down to Uvalde this weekend to pick up our hardware from TPWD as I know you wanted to be with us on the SCI Houston fishing trip. Again, THANK YOU for leading the charge sir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Way to geaux Danno!!!! Your leadership in the last few years has been incredible. Heck, you make me look bad as the past leader of the Hunter Safety Program...……...but you make me look good as the current President of SCI Houston!!!
                            Thanks a bunch for going down to Uvalde this weekend to pick up our hardware from TPWD as I know you wanted to be with us on the SCI Houston fishing trip. Again, THANK YOU for leading the charge sir!!!
                            Dude, it’s easy to take the lead when you start out with a great team!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                              Dude, it’s easy to take the lead when you start out with a great team!
                              Well, either way THANKS a ton for volunteering your time for something bigger!!![emoji108]
                              Oh, www.BONFIREWINGS.com will be donating lunch again this year!!![emoji95][emoji457][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Well, either way THANKS a ton for volunteering your time for something bigger!!![emoji108]
                                Oh, www.BONFIREWINGS.com will be donating lunch again this year!!![emoji95][emoji457][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                Awesome! Thank you, sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X